By Mixed Martial Arts LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Breaking, viral news, videos, and insider rumors in Mixed Martial Arts, UFC, combat sports, fighting, martial arts, and self-defense.
The Underground app is brought to you by MixedMartialArts.com, the worldwide leader in MMA information. It features:
• The UnderGround - The first and foremost MMA community, since 1998, including the mighty OtherGround.
• Breaking UFC & MMA news 24/7/365 including all UFC results.
• The Vault, offering the most viral videos and content in fight history.
• MMA’s OFFICIAL database of over 30,000 fighters from Conor McGregor to first-time amateurs worldwide, with full MMA fight history, and further detailed information and videos.
• Upcoming and historical event info from the largest database of events in the world.
• And much more MMA and UFC content and opportunities.
What's New in Version 4.3
Minor bug fixes
Dis honest owner's, little concern for user experience
I used to love this app and website. The latest updates and site owner behavior has changed that. This USED TO BE hands down the best MMA site and app by a long shot. Not anymore. We users get it that they have to make money. The owners do not get (or just don't care) that they are ruining the experience.
New update is loaded with pop ups and re directs. Seeing ads is fine. Constant re directs or pop ups and pop overs are not. Especially for members who pay to support the site
Forum posts do not show up without doing multiple manual refresh commands
"News" page has changed to site owners opinion pieces mixed with pasting other people's articles
Site owners start multiple forum threads boasting "new" app updates when there hasn't been update in over a month. Clear attempt to coerce users into updating.
This place used to be great. Now it's sad and shameful.
I used to have the old paid app, and while it wasn't very functional at least I could use it. This app just gives me full page advertisements seconds after opening the app. It's so infuriating I don't even try to use the app or visit the webpage anymore.
Ads on ads - look elsewhere
I paid for this app to be ad-free a while ago and now not only have they instituted banner ad's but now constant pop-up ads as well!
Sad to see, loved the app but the greed of the developers has gotten out of hand. Goodbye MMA Underground!