By USA TODAY
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MMA fans: This is the app you’ve been waiting for. The new and improved MMAjunkie app includes live play-by-play of events, as well as breaking news and analysis from our award-winning team of writers and editors.
Among the improvements:
- Optional push notifications, so you can know first when news breaks
- Video highlights and photos from events
- A faster, better user interface
- An enhanced audio experience for MMAjunkie Radio
- The ability to filter news for your favorite organizations, including the UFC, Bellator, WSOF, Cage Warriors and AXS TV Fights
- An enhanced Rumors/Events section to check out upcoming cards and to get past results
So, seriously: Stop what you’re doing and download it.
You won’t be disappointed.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
• Fixed stability issues
Best update yet, EXCEPT for the auto-pop-up ads!
This new update works great, but all of a sudden these ads keep popping up and playing videos without us even clicking on them. I know you guys get ads to help pay for the app and I don't mind them except for the fact that they keep playing the videos all on their own as if you clicked on them to view them. Very annoying to the point id rather not see any news here. I'll check back in a week or so to see if it gets fixed.
Too many ads and ads that you can't close
This app has always been trash. There are way too many ads on this app and they pop up even if you do not click on them but that isn't the worst thing. The new update has ads that pop up on their own and can not be closed. There is actually no X or way to close them down so the only option is to exit out of the app and go back into it.
Too many advertisements
Too many advertisements.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: USA TODAY
- © 2016 Gannett Co., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.