MMA fans: This is the app you’ve been waiting for. The new and improved MMAjunkie app includes live play-by-play of events, as well as breaking news and analysis from our award-winning team of writers and editors.
Among the improvements:
- Optional push notifications, so you can know first when news breaks
- Video highlights and photos from events
- A faster, better user interface
- An enhanced audio experience for MMAjunkie Radio
- The ability to filter news for your favorite organizations, including the UFC, Bellator, WSOF, Cage Warriors and AXS TV Fights
- An enhanced Rumors/Events section to check out upcoming cards and to get past results
So, seriously: Stop what you’re doing and download it.
You won’t be disappointed.
• Performance updates and bug fixes
• Corrected “Share” counts
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app to stay up with current affairs in the sport but Twitter mailbag needs to be revamped it’s too aggressive and vindictive. The two writers are always taking lot shots at each other rather than staying on topic. I’ve stopped reading it. Also the Twitter reacts segment needs to be cleaned up. On a mobile device it doesn’t load well and is constantly refreshing making it difficult to read .
Not very good
This app used to be better, but the more recent updates have ruined it. Mostly videos that don't load or don't match the title and a bunch of links to what people said on twitter. That's about all it is now. I'll be looking for another mma news app.
Can't read the articles!
After the latest update, every article is cut off halfway down, then there is a ton of white space. It seems like everyone they "update" the app it gets harder to use. Come on guys! I would really like to read your articles, if only you would let me...
- USA TODAY
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Gannett Co., Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.