Install the MMGuardian Parental Control app on your child’s device to benefit from a safe browser with advanced web filtering and reporting, location tracking and AI powered inappropriate image alerts.
Here is what you will be able to do:
• Get an alert if an inappropriate (nudity etc) image is detected on child's phone.
• Locate the child's phone.
• Block access to porn and adult rated websites
• Set rules to block websites based on child age range and site category
• Review detailed web site history reports
To get started:
1. Download this MMGuardian Parental Control app to your child’s device.
2. Register to create a new parent account, or log in to an existing account.
3. If you have not already done so, download and install the MMGuardian Parent App to your own phone (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmguardian-parent-app/id1226900784).
4. The configuration of this child phone app such as Web Filter age ranges and category customization is performed from within the Parent App on your phone.
Free Trial Period:
The app is fully functional for the free 14 day trial period following app registration. After the trial has ended, continued use and access to the MMGuardian service requires a subscription to be purchased from within the app, at $1.99/month.
For the monthly auto-renewing subscription, please note the following:
- You will be subscribing to access the MMGuardian Parental Control services to gain full functionality of the application, including the web filtering service.
- The subscription is on a monthly basis, at a cost of $1.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase confirmation
- The subscription will automatically renew each month, unless auto-renew of the subscription is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- If auto-renew is not turned off, your account will be charged $1.99 for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
- You may manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renew for purchased subscriptions from your iTunes Account Settings. See https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Cancellation of a current subscription during the active subscription period is not permitted
- Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Battery use disclaimer: This application uses GPS for location services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our Terms of Service may be reviewed at: http://www.mmguardian.com/terms
This app does not provide monitoring / blocking of calls nor monitoring / blocking of SMS messages.
Initial app registration and configuration process streamlined.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work consistently
Your app is really frustrating!
I am trying to load reports of device usage over the course of the past week and I am being told “data was not uploaded to server”. Why am I paying for an app that doesn’t work?!
I have been looking at her text history from the last few days and the full conversations are not loading.
Hey, what can I say, I’m 16, and monitored heavily with this trash. I barely use my phone now. Because of this, sometimes I just don’t even pick up calls anymore. It has rendered my phone useless. I CAN’T EVEN ACESS FREAKING MINECRAFT. This is the worst app and, tip for parents, just use screen time, which is built into the iPhone anyways, and also, the fact that they are making you pay for this trash is unbelievable.
Doesn’t work consistently
I pay for this app and it works whenever it wants to. What’s the point if I can’t see what’s going on on my child’s phone. It loads sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. Some things don’t show up for days.
- Pervasive Group Inc.
- 61.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 - 2018 Pervasive Group Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.