By Mios Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE SIMPLEST WAY TO CONTROL YOUR HOME. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
We put the convenience, freedom, and peace of mind that a smart home provides, right in the palm of your hand. From any smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can view and manage your home. From the comfort of your couch, or from halfway around the world.
▾ Control your front door, monitor your home and property.
▾ View security cameras & receive notifications on your smartphone.
▾ Automatically turn on your lights when a sensor is tripped.
▾ Enjoy peace of mind knowing your door is locked, and your home is safe and secure.
▾ Choose from a wide variety of devices from brands that you already trust.
PLEASE NOTE: The app REQUIRES a Vera Smart Home Controller which acts as the "Brain" of the system, enabling your iOS device to become the command center for your home, easily controlling climate, lighting, security and more.
Please visit http://shop.getvera.com to learn more.
APPLICATION REQUIRES VERA SMART HOME CONTROLLER RUNNING UI7, OR HIGHER!
To download the deprecated VeraMobile™ Legacy Edition UI6 application use the following link:
To download the deprecated VeraMobile™ Legacy Edition UI5 application use the following link:
What's New in Version 3.7
- Improved the user experience for Samsung Appliances and added support for new devices. Compatible appliances: Air Purifier, Dishwasher, Dryer, Front Air Conditioner, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Robot Cleaner, Room Air Conditioner, Washer
- Added support for Dome Devices (Smart Electronic Mouse Trap, Water Leak Sensor, Water Main Shut-Off, Siren)
- Added support for Stelpro Thermostat
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed an issue where user can’t create a scene with thermostat setpoint
- Fixed an issue where an Ecobee Thermostat was not correctly displayed on the UI
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the user couldn’t set the cool setpoint on Nest Thermostats
- Fixed an issue where garage door opener status icon was reversed
- Plug in devices now display correct state icons
- Fixed an issue where the current connected controller was disconnected in some cases without user intervention
- Improved Geofencing handling
- Samsung Appliances are not yet available for usage in Scenes
Vera needs to get it together
The app for the controllers Vera sells is a weak link I. Their product line. The app should be a well built and simple to use interface for managing whatever you are automating in your home. The app is clumsy and ugly to navigate which makes it frustrating to deal with. Maybe ,are the default screen when it loads a dashboard that doesn't look like circa 1996 website? How about a screen with obvious but not overly stated buttons to switch modes and an info icon for each mode that you can tap to get to deeper settings in the modes? The scene configuration is ok but still a little clumsy. Sadly I'd say that the app version of the scene configuration tools is better than the web UI version. That's not saying much. Vera needs to work on the whole scene logic set up anyhow but that's outside the scope of the app review. Anyhow, this app is pretty weak but it gets the job done if you can bear some frustrations with ugly UIs and non-intuitive layout. It's probably a hit with hipsters who are into vintage stuff with its ancient UI and all.
Watch app too slow to be useful
The Watch app works but takes forever to do so. All I want to do is quickly switch to Home mode and unlock my door.
Attempted to open app via fingerprint or pin with app crashing - doesn’t open back to home screen. Ios 11.0.3 on iPhone 7.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 218 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Mios Limited
- © 2008-2017 Vera Control, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.