MMX Hill Dash — Off-Road Racing
By Hutch Games Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most crazy, addictive & FUN physics based racing game ever made.
- Upgrade your truck and own the leaderboard.
- Race your friends & let them know who's the best.
- Loads of courses and vehicles including the Big Rig, the Tank and the Muscle Classic
MMX Hill Dash is the explosive follow up to massively successful MMX Racing. Download and play today.
What's New in Version 1.0.5185
Floor is LAVA!
- Have a blast playing four brand new volcano levels.
- Explore alternate routes to unlock the best times!
- And what better truck to take on this challenge than "THE BEAST"?! A Weapon of Ash Destruction!
We want to say thanks.
With over 16 million downloads and 630 million miles of track travelled, our players have given the game a huge thumbs up.
We are thrilled to continue supporting the game with new content and updates.
In addition to updating the game, we also upgraded the name. Our levels are designed to be action-packed and rapid. There are as many downhills as uphills, and speed plays a much bigger role than endurance. So with this in mind, we hired a brand consultancy, spent the weekend in a remote yurt and came up with the name... 'MMX Consignia Starburst'. However, after sobering up and firing the consultants, we decided to go with the name 'MMX Hill Dash' instead!
We think the new name really fits with what the game is all about: Fast, crazy and addictive FUN.
So grab your keys, buckle up and start owning the MMX Hill Dash leaderboard.
Changing my review- A waste of time
1. The physics for some cars are way off. I.e. "The buggy" So annoying I stopped playing because you have to use this crappy car to get better tracks.
2. Crappy Upgrades. Buy a car and get all the upgrades, 1-10. You have to buy the same car again and go through 1-10 to get to upgrade 11. Repeat process to get upgrade 12 and so on. By the end you collected 30,000 coins per car at a denomination of 5, 10, and 20 coins,...that it takes for freaking ever. You'll collect 200 in coins per race, depending on the track. AND here's the kicker...the upgrades are exponential. So upgrade 1 is 700 coins and upgrade 2 is 1100 coins and so on.
Fix your upgrade process. It's unfair to start at the beginning of the same car you just upgraded, to get one more upgrade.
Although it provides a great experience at first overtime I grew annoyed with how crazy the gravity is in this game since the upgrades feel as though they do nothing except for speed. Or the upgrades do not come into affect until later down the line when they are close to being maxed out. I still prefer hill climb over this game due to upgrade system and gravity system being a little better for my taste. Although this game is still worth a download if you are willing to try it. The car just jumps around too much for me.
Everything that's wrong with Apple games
1. Upgrading is poor. Fully got 10's on a car only to pay 6k more and then get a car with all 1's that I now had to build up again. Greedy on so many levels here and underhanded if you ask me.
2. Physics way out of wack. Take my word on things but the game knows how to make things difficult so you get frustrated with playing.
3. Bought a simple $2.99 pack with a bonus of a free car (why not - free game) - still saw an AD despite being told buying any pack disables ADs.
4. If you own on both iPhone and Apple TV Gen 4 - it doesn't support cloud sync of progress between them. Why not??!? This is 2017 folks, get with it and get platform sync - far better games do it.
5. Game gets old quick. After a while you just realize you're doing repetitive stuff and the only one benefiting is the game makers because of their EXCESSIVE ADs. But alas I shouldn't see these at all now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 1.0.5185
- Size: 195 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hutch Games Ltd
- © Hutch 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Pack 2$4.99
- Gold Pack 1$2.99
- Gold Pack 3$9.99
- Special Offer$2.99
- Gold Pack 4$19.99
- Gold Pack 5$39.99
- Special Offer$2.99
- Monster Rod Special Offer$1.99