By Hutch Games Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS IS IT! Your chance to create a fire-breathing Monster Truck and race it head-to-head over spectacular jump filled courses. Over 15 Million players can't be wrong.
"This is the best Monster Truck game I've ever played" - 5/5 HollyDK
Experience benchmark graphics, physics and adrenaline-filled excitement in MMX Racing, the must-have racing title of 2015.
SCREEN-BUSTING TRUCKS If we made the trucks any bigger, they wouldn’t fit in!
NERVE-SHREDDING RACES Blank out your opponent, nail your start and focus on the finish line. It’s going to be tight!
UNIQUE GAMEPLAY No gear-changes in sight! Launch your truck over huge jumps, timing your throttle action to perfection to stop things getting out-of-control.
MONSTERIZING Pickup, muscle car, jeep or SUV...Upgrade and customise every aspect of your chosen ride. Turn it into the Monster you know it wants to be.
RIVAL CRUSHING 10 different events, 30 challenging tracks and THOUSANDS of opponents in your way.
Can you rise through the MMX MULTIPLAYER ranks and reign supreme?
Enough reading! Download now and join the BIGGEST racing scene on the App Store.
Boring (but important) stuff below...
Recommended hardware: iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
MMX Racing is free to play but you can choose to pay real money for certain items in-game. You can disable this option using your device settings.
What's New in Version 1.16.9309
Bug fixes and optimisations
I like it so much I started over!
I recently lost my IPad in a stupid accident. I hadn't backed it up for several months and lost all my game data for this game. Kind of a downer since I was nearly through all the single player levels. I gritted my teeth and started again on my new IPad. I was really surprised to find that I'm having just as much fun even though I'm repeating everything from the start. Cool graphics, simple, fun gameplay. I dig it!
Nice game, but....
I liked this game so much at the beginning, is a gives a basic idea of how these races are, however:
1) They started to decrease the race prices makeing it harder to get the ingame cash, pushing you to purchase it. I had regular races of 5k and the prices started to go down to 1.2k why??? This ended up discouraging me to keep playing.
2) If you start going up in the weekly Multiplayer ranks too fast, they dont allow you to play for a while allegedly because of "connection problems" when I play from my house's wifi all the time.
3) You have to buy Ingame gold to get the best cars or earn it after hundreds of races (I am not exagerating).
Simply this game is constantly turned more and more into a PTW (pay to win) game. Stay away from it if you dont want to get hooked into spending money.
It's a good game but
I really like playing this game it's fun really easy to get used to but as you get further along in the game it seems like it likes to cheat and not allow you to win races and is constantly trying to get you to spend money and upgrades. There is way too many adds in the game and it's constantly trying to get you to try and spend money on it which I do not like but not a bad game...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 18, 2016
- Version: 1.16.9309
- Size: 837 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Hutch Games Ltd
- © 2015 Hutch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SMALL GOLD$1.99
- WALLET FULL OF CASH$4.99
- FISTFUL OF CASH$1.99
- REGULAR GOLD$4.99
- Molten Muscle Bundle$1.99
- BAG FULL OF CASH$9.99
- LARGE GOLD$9.99
- TRUCK FULL OF CASH$19.99
- 24 Hours of Tickets$2.99
- EXTRA LARGE GOLD$19.99