MO Outdoors connects users with over 1,000 conservation areas throughout Missouri. These areas offer opportunities for the public to experience nature and to participate in outdoor activities no matter where they are located in the state.
- Area details, including regulations and hunting/fishing seasons.
- Favorite areas for easy access.
- Interactive maps of each area that can be downloaded for offline use.
- Directions to an area or feature using your preferred navigation app.
This version has new splash screen and app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
More to MO than you realize
I’ve lived here my whole life, considered myself a regular county and state park user.... but limited myself to just the ones I knew about... I love that this was made available and have been sharing it with anyone I know who loves the outdoors. It has opened opportunities for myself to explore the area and have had nothing but good luck with it. There’s a few missing from here though!
A great new app.
I downloaded this right away after it came out. I found a new area just a short drive away I never knew about. I went there day (12-12-18) and the trails were under heavy leaf cover. This app was able to show where I was on the trail. I’m glad to see an interactive app out to cover Conversation lands.
- Missouri Department of Conservation
- 252.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Missouri Department of Conservation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.