mo.Today - Cal/Todo: All in one Task manager
By MoPlanet Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
mo.Today is a personal assistant that helps you see your daily events and to-dos in a very simple way.
Manage your days by moving freely from 'Today' to a day in the past or the future.
Access all of your built-in calendar events and reminders, conveniently organized in one screen.
With mo.Today’s unique 'Expose' feature, actively look for the tasks you are 'able to do', rather than passively checking 'to do' items.
Just experience it right now.
1. Collect your 'today' in one screen.
- mo.Today shows all of your schedules and appointments, to-dos and reminders in one screen, in chronological order. Simply open mo.Today to remind yourself what to do at any given moment.
- To-do items are listed in the order they need to be completed: "undone" tasks from yesterday appear first, followed by today, tomorrow and after, then "someday"; you don't need to assign priorities manually to decide what to do next.
- Check your days at a glance with beautifully designed overview and list modes, and easily switch between the two.
2. Move between the dates with ease
- Not only can you simply swipe the date card to yesterday or tomorrow like a real diary, but you can also jump straight to any date you want using easy-to-switch navigation modes (weekly, monthly and yearly).
- Each card shows you how many days are left until (or have passed since) that date. You can quickly return to today by double-tapping the date card.
3. Expose in Advance
- mo.Today's unique feature, 'Expose', makes to-dos scheduled for future dates visible whenever you want so that you can prepare for them in advance. Without having to set an alarm, you can check not only to-dos for today but also the ones to be prepared in advance simply by opening mo.Today. Experience the joy of pro-active life with mo.Today's Expose in Advance.
4. Date Calculator
- mo.Today's convenient date calculator lets you quickly figure out the number of days in between two dates, or jump to the date any given number of days away from the current date card you are looking at. How many days away is today from the first day of AD 1? When is the 1000th-day anniversary since the first time you met your girlfriend? The answers are just a few taps away with mo.Today's date calculator.
5. Change your own background
- Translucent UI of mo.Today lets your own images be the elegant background. Choose one from mo.Today's several built-in offerings, or any images in your photo library.
- You can customize the look of mo.Today with Dark/Bright skin themes and six color combinations -- make your own flavor of mo.Today.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
# What's new
- Displays the colors of reminders and events in the timeline.
- The edit mode activated by a long-tap makes you be able to re-arrange the order of the reminders those not have due dates.
- Added the marquee feature that scrolls automatically by single tap which allows you to see the hidden part of all-day events in overview mode.
# Performance enhancements and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that creates wrong due time when you complete one of repeated reminders.
- Fixed a bug that could not search for future events and reminders.
- Minor bug fixed and stability improvements.
Simpler, sleek, & modern look & feel
This calendar app puts Apple's version down at the bottom with other horrible calendar apps. The only thing I wish this app had was the date number on the icon. It's a little silly that you have to open the app to figure out the date.
Large & Easy to see!
Simple and easy to use! Great features that are straight forward not buried and hard to find.
Love this App!
Especially the reminders. I'd love for the icon to be more calendar-like than just their logo.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 14, 2014
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MoPlanet Inc.
- © 2014 MoPlanet Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.