Mobee - Earn Cash Secret Shopping
By Mobee Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobee pays you to shop & dine at your favorite places! Earn cash & rewards by giving feedback to the businesses you frequent and love!
Start Earning in 3 Easy Steps:
1. Open up Mobee and pick a business on the map - there are thousands of surveys across the US at a variety of retailers and restaurants.
2. Choose a Survey! Answer simple questions while you shop or eat, and earn points for your work. As you progress, you will unlock achievements and level-up.
3. Redeem your points for awesome gift cards, cool swag, or cold, hard cash!
People are raving about Mobee! Check it out:
"Shoppers & eaters are raking in extra cash with Mobee"
“Great app! Fun way to make money while shopping! I love doing missions and getting my gift cards!”
-Mobee User William F.
"Mystery shopping for the masses!"
"Free money for things I’m already doing? This sounds like my kind of app."
-Mobee User Jonathan L.
What's New in Version 1.10
A New Year brings some new, exciting enhancements to the app!
- A completely new Mission Requirements screen to help you submit better Missions
- Achievements received a makeover! They have a brand new look and received important updates
- Locations on the map are now two different colors to help you find active Missions faster
- Many stability improvements and bug fixes
Good but not perfect
I've been using Mobee for about 2 months now. I've completed 5 missions with 1 refused. That's not a lot because only one person can do each mission in an area and sometimes I don't get there first. Not a big deal. The app has been good to me so far. The thing I'd like to see if a chance to see what our error is when a task is refused. I was refused because it said I took the wrong picture. Can I see it to verify? I did 3 missions in a day and they all had the same criteria so with all the repetition, I am certain I did not take the wrong picture but I would love to see it to verify. Makes sense to prove to me I'm wrong when I could just think you refused me to save a couple of bucks on the side. You get bonuses for traveling further and for going to new stores which is nice when you can actually go to new stores. It's usually the same stores that have the missions about once a month.
It doesn't work.
I downloaded this app and was excited to try it out. I went to one of the locations and it kept telling me I couldn't start the mission because I wasn't at the location! I WAS at the location. I had location services, wifi, GPS, all that jazz turned ON. Even when I clicked on "report a problem" it didn't bring me anywhere to report anything. I'm disappointed.
Easy way to earn gift cards to great stores. Use my referral when signing up to get 300 points! 64B4