Mobike - Smart Bike Sharing
By Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mobike is the world’s first and largest dockless, cash-free bike share platform. With Mobike you can get around your city easily with no need to get stuck in traffic, park your bike at stations far away, or even own a bike!
Whether you’re going to work or riding for fun, Mobike is there for every occasion. Whenever you need one, find a Mobike near you, unlock it, and you’re good to go!
Download the app to begin your first ride today!
Riding with Mobike is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Open the app and find a Mobike nearby on the map.
- Tap on a Mobike to find directions to it. You can also reserve it for 15 minutes to make sure you have time to get to the bike you want.
- When you find your Mobike, unlock it by scanning the QR code on the lock that’s attached to the top of the rear wheel or the middle of the handlebar.
- Once unlocked, enjoy the two-wheeled ride to your destination. Ride safe!
- Once you’re done riding, park at any public bicycle parking spot, rack, or Mobike Preferred Location (MPL).
- Lock the bike by sliding the lock and see your trip details pop up immediately.
- Enjoy the rest of your day knowing you saved a little more time and money.
Have a question about Mobike? Visit mobike.com
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Our app integrates with the Health app to record your riding distance and calories with your permission.
What's New in Version 6.3.0
We’ve improved your app experience (even more)! It’s now much easier to find more bikes on the map, and lots more!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 6.3.0
- Size: 104 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
- © Mobike Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.