Mobike is the world’s first and largest dockless, cash-free bike share platform. With Mobike you can get around your city easily with no need to get stuck in traffic, park your bike at stations far away, or even own a bike!
Whether you’re going to work or riding for fun, Mobike is there for every occasion. Whenever you need one, find a Mobike near you, unlock it, and you’re good to go!
Download the app to begin your first ride today!
Riding with Mobike is easy. Here’s how it works:
- Open the app and find a Mobike nearby on the map.
- Tap on a Mobike to find directions to it. You can also reserve it for 15 minutes to make sure you have time to get to the bike you want.
- When you find your Mobike, unlock it by scanning the QR code on the lock that’s attached to the top of the rear wheel or the middle of the handlebar.
- Once unlocked, enjoy the two-wheeled ride to your destination. Ride safe!
- Once you’re done riding, park at any public bicycle parking spot, rack, or Mobike Preferred Location (MPL).
- Lock the bike by sliding the lock and see your trip details pop up immediately.
- Enjoy the rest of your day knowing you saved a little more time and money.
Have a question about Mobike? Visit mobike.com
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Contact Customer Service:
- Korea: 080-822-1460
- Japan: 0800-919-1267
- Germany: 80-0000-4476
- Australia: 1800559213
- Email: email@example.com
Fixed bugs and optimized the user experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Come on, guys. Get it together.
This app allows you to rent a bike that's near you to get you wherever you need to go. It's efficient in that aspect, but in terms of their management, it needs a lot of work. They're constantly revamping the app to no avail. I'm finding bikes that say "out of order" more frequently than I'd like (at least once a week). A lot of bikes are damaged, which is hardly their fault, but instead of picking them up to get fixed, I always see them dumped somewhere on the street. And today, just now, I opened the app to manually input the bike number (since my phone camera is broken) and not only did it NOT work, the app just CLOSED. And this is after they UPDATED the app last night; before that, inputting the number worked just fine. I mean, this is exactly what I'm talking about. So now I can't ride a bike for the day! Which means more money in taxis. Is Mobike going to reimburse me? I don't think so. I've tried. And did I have to pay a 300 rmb deposit? Sure did. These guys need to get it together. Seriously.
Good service, horrible customer support.
I used Mobike while I was studying abroad in Shanghai. It was a great service and was truly convenient. The problems I faced didn’t happen until I tried to recover my deposit. I used a Chinese number to sign up for the service when I was in China, and have been unable to login using that phone number now that I have returned to the states. I have Made several attempts to contact the company about my deposit and not having access to my Chinese account, and have thus far been ignored. I never found a phone number to contact (they only have an email listed under customer support), and have had to rely solely on email. All attempts at contact have not been ignored. At this point I’ve accepted that I don’t think I will be recovering my (approximately) $45 deposit. If Mobike is reading this, please feel free to contact me to resolve this issue.
Prob unlocking a 2nd Bike
Both my husband and I wanted to ride so my husband downloaded the app. He got one unlocked but the second bike would t unlock so I had to go through the whole download and enter cc etc... 15 minutes later we finally got to ride. There should be a way for one phone to unlock multiple bikes. Also instructions for use and lock should be clear. We didn’t know what to do once we were done. I discovered the lever to lock the bike on my own after a few minutes, but we came close to just waking away from them unlocked which might have have charged us $50 or more... Great concept and we enjoyed our ride but they need to make it easier to understand the steps and multiple bike users.
- Beijing Mobike Technology Co., Ltd.
- 127.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobike Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.