By Permutator LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A PubMed Search Engine.
Use Mobile Abstracts to search the 20 million medical journal abstracts in PubMed from your iPhone or iPod Touch, anywhere you have an internet connect. Find the citations, read the abstracts, and even pull up the PDF's and look at the figures.
1) Previous Pubmed searches saved automatically.
2) There is no limit to the numbers of citations you can view.
3) Ability to bookmark specific article citations.
4) Ability to email article links to self or anyone else.
5) Ezproxy support.
6) Directly view figures from the journal article if they ar available in the NIH images database.
6) Built-in Spell Checker.
7) Search terms can be highlighted within the abstract.
8) A clean user interface.
9) PDF's of articles can now be view from within the app. Now there is no need to leave the app and load Safari.
Great for medical students, nurses, residents, attendings, and all other medical professionals.
PubMed is service of the National Library of Medicine that includes over 19 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s.
What's New in Version 1.34
Scrolling improved and modernized.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 20, 2011
- Version: 1.34
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Permutator
- © 2011 Permutator LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.