Mobile Briefcase – mobile documents, presentations, demos, offline videos, training and content.
iPad based enterprise cloud content delivery system for the field. Sales teams, trainers, experience marketing, financial reports, government agencies, IT consultants – anyone that needs access to remote documents needs Mobile Briefcase.
Ideal for: =====================
Sales Teams (Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Business to Business, Finance, Technical)
Offsite Trainers (Government, Consulting, Services)
Events Presenters (Experiential Marketing)
Executives needing secure presentations
By combining the iPads mobile presentation capabilities with a powerful cloud-based, content management system, detailed usage metrics, and download and go training, Mobile Briefcases lets you mobilize your team in minutes and help achieve your field engagement objectives.
Mobile Briefcase offers: =====================
1. Centralized content deployment – one point of control to deploy to regional, national and international teams.
2. Rich media displays such as video and more – let your brand come to life in all forms of media.
3. Security & control – managed content access so you control what information is shared depending on each team member’s job requirements, seniority or region.
4. Brand governance - preserve corporate messaging using view-only access.
5. Simple, secure sharing - easy to manage from a centralized administrator.
Mobile Briefcase will increase the efficiency, flexibility and range of your sales team with this innovative sales marketing and presentation tool, and offer a more personalized and smooth experience to your potential customers.
With Mobile Briefcase you get: =====================
• Instant publishing of any type of content (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, videos and more).
• Online access.
• Offline access to documents when WiFi/3G is not available.
• Ability to build and publish interactive documents and books with HTML5.
• Enterprise forms that can feed your backend system such as order entry, online data-collections and surveys.
• Ability to add your existing web pages to your workflow
• Permission controls so only the authorized team members see the right documents.
• A cloud based library.
• Deep linking in PDF documents.
• Customized documents for each group and user.
• Hook up your iPad to a projector and present for a large audience
• Analytics and audit trail that shows you what documents were opened and when.
• Control over branding or prevent unwanted changes.
• Ability to wipe documents from the device when someone leaves the company.
• The right information, to the right people… a simpler way to sell, and deliver results.
• Multiple account support
• iOS 6+ fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Oh well, if it would open it may be very nice.
I have no idea what you want on that first page.
Should I change all the fields? or just click it?
does this app only work with a desktop program? it went to blank screen, trying it both ways.
maybe I am just tired, my hat is off to anyone that creates anything useful, but its so important to look at how it may appear to the user.
all the concepts are there, I would love to learn how to use it. thank you
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.