Mobile Cell Phone
By Inclusive Technology Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A simple sequential story activity that helps to develop early language. “It’s a nice day for a picnic, let’s call a friend. But what happens when it starts to rain?”. Simply touch the screen or press a switch to unfold each part of the story to see what happens next.
Bold, clear graphics, relevant sound effects and a clear sequence of events make this story suitable for young learners and those with additional needs.
• Early story sequencing
• Provides lots of opportunities for relevant language input
• Uncluttered, bold graphics
• Simple access - just touch the screen or press a switch to play.
• Switch access for one switch is included. Switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface.
- Category: Education
- Released: Oct 26, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inclusive Technology
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.