Resco Mobile CRM application allows you to access your CRM data on the go. Connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CX, and Salesforce offline/online, or use it to access other CRM and ERP systems.
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, field agents, managers – all who need mobility while working.
Resco Mobile CRM works in online and offline mode, which means you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need to, even without an Internet connection. Fully integrated with your phone or tablet, it offers perks like, photo & signature capturing, phone call tracking, route planning, and barcode scanning.
• Fully offline & online capable
• Work with your data in Salesforce offline & Oracle offline (Salesforce1 / Oracle Siebel all offline capable)
• Interactive maps that display accounts, contacts, activities and other types of records
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, Iframes, and signatures)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Route planner
• Option to Run Reports
• Multi-language options
• Photo & audio capturing
• Phone call & email tracking
• Barcode & QR code scanner
• SharePoint & Dropbox support
• MS Exchange & Gmail integration
• Encrypted database
• Fully customisable via Resco’s configurator
• MDM (Mobile Device Management)
Already 65,000+ users utilize the professional version of this solution, ranging from small to midsize companies to large international enterprise corporations with thousands of mobile users. Join them, and see how easy it is to find information about your clients, create orders, track phone calls, and more.
IMPORTANT: With Resco Mobile CRM, simply log into your MS Dynamics CRM (On-Premise or Online), Oracle CX, or Salesforce. You can also connect the app to the Resco CRM server that serves as a Standalone CRM Solution or as middleware between the mobile client and even more CRM and ERP systems. Without the access to your CRM organization, you will be only able to work with the demo database.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No love support, at least not here in the United States. Does integrate well with or at all with Salesforce. If you run into a problem as I did, communication is by email only with at least a 24 hour delay. Save your time and money.
Best microsoft crm client right now
Hopefully msft will develop one of their own but for free, this is ok. I mostly just need it for account lookup and am having some difficulty with viewing scheduled service calls that i can see via the web interface but the developers are generally responsive on their forum. Not bad for the price and i haven't found anything better.
Does what it should
Not as bad as people are reviewing. After setting up links to our Hosted CRM solution data was readily available on all fronts, filters worked and data sync seemed accurate. I was unable to get the maps to work and wish there was more extensive filter, but all in all a convenient way to get your basic CRM data on the go!
- Resco s.r.o.
- 144.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Resco spol. s r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.