By Tax & Accounting, a Thomson Reuters business
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your firm from anywhere.
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using iPhone GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link iPhone photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing iPhone calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
New iOS7 look and design
Great app that pays for itself!
In one week I found enough extra billable time by using this to pay for it for a couple of years. I have used other apps but then you still have to get them into Practice by re-entering them. One thing to improve would be the timer function. It's great to just tap and start timing but it would be nice to go ahead and enter the billing info during the timing instead of after you are through. Other than that I love it.
Needs bidirectional support
This app should allow notes to be added to the client. So, it's not of much use. I don't think this app has been updated in a long time. No money I guess.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 21, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Thomson Reuters (Tax & Accounting) Inc
- © Copyright 2010 - 2014: Thomson Reuters Global Resources. Proprietary and Confidential. All Rights Reserved. Disclosure, Use, or Reproduction without written authorization of TRGR is prohibited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.