Mobile Health LibraryTM (MHL) is the privacy-protected mobile app platform built for the unique education, service, and support needs of health-related customers, including patients, health professionals, caregivers, and consumers. The MHL app (three buttons) is your personal gateway to a “library” of special brand-specific MHL apps that support the safe and appropriate use of branded prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, and medical diagnostic products. MHL apps can also help patients to better understand their health, better manage their health conditions, and better prepare for (and recover from), specific medical procedures. MHL apps are explicitly labeled for use by either Patients or Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Bookmarking your MHL apps keeps “everything in one place” and provides you with confidential anytime access to important information on the safe and appropriate use of specific prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, and medical diagnostic products.
MHL apps can help to enhance the understanding of health and medical information, and include education and customer services that support the appropriate and safe use of specific prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, and medical diagnostic products. These brand-specific MHL apps can include video instructions, simplified access to important safety information, podcasts, PDF documents, mobile cards for patient savings and discounts, built-in dosing reminders, direct connects to customer service centers and websites, and direct-to-app real-time updates and alerts. MHL apps can also help patients to better understand their health, better manage their health conditions, and better prepare for (and recover from) specific medical procedures.
MHL apps for Patients can be prescribed by health professionals (by email or SMS), or accessed directly by tapping “Search MHL Apps” to locate education, service, and support apps for specific branded prescription and OTC medications, medical devices, and medical diagnostic products. MHL apps for Healthcare Professionals may be shared between medical peers and colleagues. MHL apps are pre-assessed for communications appropriateness by the Standards and Practices Board of Mobile Health Library. Apps that do not satisfy requirements set by this Standards and Practices Board may be denied listing status in MHL.
MHL Key facts:
• MHL apps can include valuable discounts and savings
• MHL apps can help you to better understand your health, health conditions, and related treatments.
• MHL apps can be received via email or SMS from a healthcare professional, friend, family member, or loved one.
• MHL apps may also be accessed via “Search MHL Apps”, or by scanning an MHL app “tag” with the MHL tag scanner.
• MHL apps may receive direct-to-app updates, with alerts that direct you (with yellow highlights), to specific app updates and messages.
• MHL apps are confidential, meaning that your identity remains unknown to medication, medical device, and medical diagnostic product manufacturers. If you choose to enroll in any manufacturer offers within brand-specific MHL apps, you will be bound by the confidentiality and privacy terms and conditions of these offers.
• MHL app “tags” may be found on posters, printed materials, advertisements, websites, or brand-related packaging.
• MHL apps can be shared with friends, family, and loved ones via email and SMS.
Use MHL on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch or visit www.mobilehealthlibrary.com. Mobile Health Library, LLC
Ratings and Reviews
Search function not working for me
Entered something into the search not, hit search, nothing happened. I’m following the instructions for the app, to use the search to find it.
Health Policy Thought Leadee
Knowledge is power -- and makes adherence happen. The MHL platform combines safe use and outcomes support across multiple medicines both branded and generic. It's real, it's research-based, and it's working!
Frustrating, but has Potential
Lost initial code from Rep for specific product. The search function doesn’t seem to work. I have been able to get to sites like NIH, PubMed, Medline, etc. There is a Provider solution “MHL AXON” that’s interesting (support service for Prior Auth), but you need to call them. I just don’t have the time luxury to mess with this.
- Mobile Health Library, LLC
- 83.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Mobile Health Library, LLC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.