Mobile Lactation Consultant is the premier electronic charting and patient health records software for the iPad and iPhone. Lactation Consultants hand their iPad to the client and they fill out their entire health history and sign all documents and consent forms. Clients can also use the web-based client portal to fill out their initial paperwork. Then the Lactation Consultant uses the iPad to record breastfeeding visits, maternal exams, infant exams, billing, create tasks, notes and anything you can possibly think a IBCLC, CLC, CBE or CLE would need to record. IT'S TIME TO GO PAPERLESS!!!
Best of all, Mobile Lactation Consultant does not need to be connected to the internet to work like other web-based EHR solutions do. So if you need to attend a breastfeeding consultation at a home, NO WORRIES! If there is no internet connection the app will work just the same. Later, once an internet connection is detected all of your data will backup to the Mobile Lactation Consultant servers and other users in your practice with different iPads will automatically get updated with the new data you entered!
TOP FEATURES :
• Record all patient information including health history, prior pregnancies, financial information and so much more.
• Record client visits, infant exams, maternal exams, breastfeeding exams, etc.
• Record plan of care and your assessment.
• Record phone conversations, texts, emails
• Reminder system & Track customer billing. View all outstanding balances for all clients.
• Create tasks and assign them to other staff members or yourself.
• Schedule appointments from within Mobile Lactation Consultant on your iPad calendar
• Choose from a full set of built in CPT and ICD codes to help you bill insurance
• New insurance claims feature generates CMS 1500 and UB-04 forms so you can bill insurance directly or electronically
• Print, Fax, Email or export any part of the client record as a password protected PDF!
• NOW you can go PAPERLESS!! Import PDFs and create a document template by dropping text boxes, check boxes and signature boxes wherever needed on the PDF to make it fully interactive. Once you create your document templates your new clients will be guided to sign all of the documents as part of their sign up process after they complete their health history information using only their finger or a stylus.
• Use new sign off feature to lock records
• New Audit features show every single field change, who did it and from what device since the creation of any record
• Login with your finger print instead of typing a password overtime
• Messaging feature records all emails between patient and care provider under client record
• Use new Chat feature to instant message your clients. Message will not wake you at night unless client indicates it's urgent.
• Generate reports on your practice statistics, including number of clients delivered, outcomes and transfer rate.
• Export your data as an Excel spreadsheet so you can utilize it for your own purposes such as reporting to the state, creating your own statistical analysis or tracking any other metric such as average visit duration.
• We are now integrated with lab companies such as Quest, LabCorp, Interpath, RML and many others. Lab results flow seamlessly into your client records saving you time and ensuring that no lab gets forgotten.
• New split screen feature allows for multi-tasking
Added new practice setting under the Settings->Account tab called “Separate Mom from Baby info in lactation visits. This also provides the ability to export Mom and Baby records separately.” Once that option is set, the lactation visits form will have more separation of Mom and Baby with an ROS for both and separate comments boxes for both mom and baby. In the Data Export screen there will be an option to just export baby or mom information or both. If you choose just Mom, only mom’s info from visit will be included, also the header on each exported page will not have the baby’s name or DOB anymore. If you choose just Baby, then only baby’s info from the visit will be included and the header of each exported page will just have baby’s name and DOB and the footer will have a unique record # for baby, which is just the mom’s record number post-fixed with a letter A. Additionally, if you select the “Client Info” category in the export screen and “mom only” then the Infant tab will be excluded. If you choose the “Client Info” category and “baby only”, only the “Infant” tab will be included.
Major enhancement to Messages. Now send a Message to not only the client but also include other users in the practice. Also include users outside of the practice by pulling emails from your Contacts or typing them in. Also now you can reply to an email/Message within the app. You can modify the recipient list at any time or the From person. Message templates can be customized to define the from person also.
Enhanced ZZZ textual template feature. The main idea here is that you would have text such as “Visited with ____ on ____ who presented with ____” and so on. So you just type ZZZ once and you pop in that whole textual template. Now in this release you will be able to just press tab to jump from each underscore section to another so you can quickly fill in all the blanks. Other enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great tool for your Private Practice
MLC has definitely changed how we are documenting now. It saves time and covers the bases for proper and consistent documentation. My only “wish” is that the clients had an easier time accessing the program. Regularly there are clients who have a really difficult time accessing the platform so we have to start the visit with creating a file which is time consuming and not the best way to start a consult.
While the idea of MLC is great my clients are struggling with it. It keeps crashing when they put in their information.
After trying many different software and paper charting methods I came across MLC. It has helped me to increase my client load and still have more time with my fam. It is also peace of mind knowing all my records are with me on my phone and are easily accessible even if WiFi is not.
- Daly Enterprises, Inc
- 81.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2014 Daly Enterprises, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.