Join your friends in a brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real human opponents, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang! Choose your favorite heroes and build the perfect team with your comrades-in-arms! 10-second matchmaking, 10-minute battles. Laning, jungling, tower rushing, team battles, all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hand! Feed your eSports spirit!
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, 2017’s brand new mobile eSports masterpiece. Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of strongest Challenger!
Your phone thirsts for battle!
1. Classic MOBA Maps, 5v5 Battles
Real-time 5v5 battles against real opponents. Fight over 3 lanes to take the enemy’s tower. 4 jungle areas. 18 defense towers. 2 Wild Bosses. Complete reproductions of classic MOBA maps. Full-on 5v5, Human vs. Human battles. A triumphant return to genuine MOBA gameplay.
2. Win with Teamwork & Strategy
Block damage, control the enemy, and heal teammates! Choose from Tanks, Mages, Marksmen, Assassins, Supports, etc. to anchor your team or be match MVP! New heroes are constantly being released!
3. Fair Fights, Carry Your Team to Victory
Just like classic MOBAs, there is no hero training or paying for stats. Winners and losers are decided based on skill and ability on this fair and balanced platform for competitive gaming.
4. Simple Controls, Easy to Master
With a virtual joystick on the left and skill buttons on the right, 2 fingers are all you need to become a master! Autolock and target sifting allow you to last hit to your heart’s content. Never miss! And a convenient tap-to-equip system lets you focus on the thrill of battle!
5. 10 Second Matchmaking, 10 Minute Matches
Matchmaking only takes 10 seconds, and battles last 10 minutes, glossing over the quiet early-game leveling up and jumping right into intense battles. Less boring waiting and repetitive farming, and more thrilling action and fist-pumping victories. At any place, at any moment, just pick up your phone, fire up the game, and immerse yourself in heart-pounding MOBA competition.
6. Smart Offline AI Assistance
In most MOBAs, a dropped connection means hanging your team out to dry, but with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang’s powerful reconnection system, if you get dropped, you can be back in the battle in seconds. And while you’re offline, your character will be controlled by our AI system to avoid a 5-on-4 situation.
You can get customer service assistance via the [Contact Us] button in the game to help you with any problems you may encounter while playing. You can also find us on the following platforms. We welcome all of your Mobile Legends: Bang Bang thoughts and suggestions:
Customer Service Email: MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com
1. New hero [Lord Lava] - Thamuz is now available
2. Major updates to Battle Spells, Emblems, Equipments and Jungling- related mechanisms.
3. Major updates to Credit Score system.
4. Brand new solution for better experience - Low Resolution Optimization
5. Brand new EVENT series - Conflicts of Dawn. Stay tuned to peek into the history of Land of Dawn!
6. Get Master or above in S9 (Closes at 2018-09-25 00:00:00 Server Time) and claim a free copy of Franco - Locomotive!
Ratings and Reviews
Love Mobile Legends
Love everything about this game, except for one detail. I genuinely enjoy competitive play, and this game is really enjoyable. The only aspect I don’t like is getting paired with people with low credit scores. I do not mind playing with people who are still learning in classic mode, it is actually fun to watch people get better over the course of a match. What bothers me is players who have really low credit scores due to going AFK.
Now I occasionally play at work, and every so often I go afk for a minute or so. It happens and in classic mode as long as an explanation is given no big deal. That being said, my credit score has never gone below 90, 100 being perfect. I think it would really improve the community if people with lower than 80 credit scores could not play classic or ranked. Currently it is 60 and I feel that it should cut off higher. If you have lower than 80 as a credit score you have been reported quite a few times for negative habits that have impacted other players matches.
I just had a match in classic, practicing my Lapu-Lapu and two of my teammates went afk in the first 3 minutes. After losing the match I checked their credit scores and both were in the 75 range. Given this fact I don’t think players should be able to match up in PVP until they learn to respect the community they are playing with.
Great game, but some flaws
First thing first, it’s a fun addictive game. We get it. Lately with the lagging in servers and afk players, it has been ruining the fun. I can’t stress how much it’s annoying when players who have poor internet lags the whole game including other online players. Another flaw in the reporting system is it doesn’t matter if you play fair or unfair, the way it works is if you have enough reports from other players, then you’re automatically found guilty without precise “investigation” from the MLBB’s team. For example, if a genuine new player to the game has started playing with experienced players. That new player will get reported for being inexperienced regardless if he was afk or purposely playing unfair. Which is what I’m getting at. Another example is match making. A complete stranger didn’t ready up in my team (wasn’t in my personal team) and I got 6 points deducted from my credit score in less than 1 minute WITHOUT EVEN PLAYING. Makes no sense. Those are my complaints. I’ve been a long member and you guys continue to impress and keep me entertained so nonetheless thank you for the work. I love MLBB and only giving feedback to further improve the game. By the way, what’s up with the grammar errors? Noticed a lot of incorrect verbs and spelling.
Awesome, Fun and incredible!
This game is so much fun. The character designs is what really got me hooked. Here’s just a few ideas for the game.
1) more maps- the battle map is just fine but I wish there were more so there’s diversity when playing games. And for the monsters on the map, they really never get any attention so maybe try something else with that?
2) Make battle points easier to get- I feel like when I win a battle I should feel like I’ve been rewarded and that it was all worth it. Well I really don’t. They give you so little and the characters cost so much. Maybe reduce their prices and/or make was to earn battle points faster.
3) this was just something I like but I can understand if people don’t like this idea. Again just my opinion. Maybe make a story mode? I don’t know I just love RPG’s. And maybe a boss rush or dungeons in the game? I feel like that would add more replayablility to the game and add more fun and challenge into the mix.
Overall, the game is great and I really do recommend it to people who enjoy MOBA’s. The characters are great and the mechanics work very well. And if anyone who made the game reads this, please take some or all of these things into consideration. Thank you for reading my review! Have a good morning, afternoon, evening or night!
- shanghai moonton Technology Co., Ltd.
- 230 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016-2018 Moonton Technology Co.,Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Diamonds $9.99
- 50 Diamonds $0.99
- 250 Diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.