Sygic US: GPS Navigation
By Sygic a. s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ON SALE NOW ► Sygic North America for $39,99
THE MOST DOWNLOADED OFFLINE NAVIGATION APP IN THE WORLD!
"On a 12 day trip driving through Tuscany and Umbria it was a lifesaver!! Compared to the $200 the car rental wanted for a GPS in the car, it was also VERY cheap."- Tuscany Driver, US
"Surprisingly excellent!!! - Lib, United States
With over 30,000,000 downloads worldwide, Sygic is the most popular offline GPS navigation app.
High quality TomTom maps stored on your iPhone or iPad (no internet connection needed!) together with a robust set of navigation features help you drive with confidence.
- High quality TomTom maps stored on the phone
- Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
- Drag & Drop for simple route editing
- Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
- Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
- Three Alternative Routes to choose from
- Waypoints for places you want to visit
- Dynamic Lane Guidance to know the right lane
- Junction View to understand intersections
- Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
- Speed Camera Warnings for Speedy Gonzales
- Free Updates: maps, premium POI, speed cams
- 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
- HD Traffic from TomTom to save your time
- Original voices of Homer Simpson, Mr. Burns & Snoop Dogg
- Travel smarter with POIs from cool providers
- Free download in My Sygic, so go get them!
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
- Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
- Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
- Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
- Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
- Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
- Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
- Find and Navigate to
• Postal code
• GPS coordinates
• Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
- Import of interesting locations - POIs
- Customizable navigation screen
- Road Incident Sharing with other drivers
- SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
- Sidebar for iPad, more info about your drive
- Customizable spoken warnings
- Friends on the map
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
- Graphics optimized for Retina display
- Compatible with iOS 7, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c
- Smooth Hardware Accelerated 3D rendering
- Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
- Music Control form within app
TOMTOM MAPS INCLUDED
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps
What's New in Version 14.1.5
It’s time to switch to our next generation Sygic: GPS Navigation app.
The application you are currently using is at the end of its journey and updates will no longer be provided. Don’t worry, your license with all navigation features will be kept and you will get much more.
The switch is easy. It’s also FREE.
- You’ll keep your full license and all your purchases from your old app
- You’ll be able to manage maps on your device to save space
- You’ll be able to install maps for over 100 countries to explore & plan routes for free
- You’ll receive multiple map updates per year
After installing the update please launch your app and follow instructions to get our next generation app.
This is accurate. I love that you can set it to your liking with many options. Always gets me to my locations correctly. The only thing is that sometimes the destination is on the opposite side than is instructed, but that is a very minor detail. It is less now than what I paid years ago. I recommend this app especially to those who don't travel a lot and are geographically off. I love it so much that I just for the fun of it use to get home (even though I know my way). One of the best GPS to have. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Not 40 dollars.
I purchased this app because my gps in my car was out of date. It was going to costa good bit to have it updated. When I purchased this app it was like 80 something dollars, but said it was on sale for like 40 something. I thought to myself "well that's an awful lot for an app even on sale, but it's cheaper than updating my car gps." So I purchased it. Only it didn't give me the sale price. It charged me the full amount of over 80 dollars and I wasn't able to get my money back. Save yourself the money and trouble, and download a free gps app. This one is difficult to use as well and beyond frustrating. Map quest or the one that simply came on your iPhone is better than this stupid waste of money app!
I am very great sygic, no toll a ur money saved, I really believe that, I saw traffic highway, and have change thought free road at no traffic. I love it. Accident and traffic, toll. Wonderfully.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 14.1.5
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2012 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- HD Traffic USA - 1 year$12.99
- Head up display$9.99
- Car connectivity$34.99
- HD Traffic USA - 1 month$1.99
- Speed Cameras - 1 year$14.99
- Celebrity voices - Homer Simpson$4.99
- Celebrity voices - Snoop Dogg$4.99
- Speed Cameras - 1 month$1.99
- Celebrity voices - Mr. Burns$4.99