Mobile Midwife EHR is the premier electronic charting and patient health records software for the iPad. Midwives hand their iPad to the client and they fill out their entire health history and sign all documents and consent forms. Clients can also go to the new web-based client portal to fill out their initial paperwork. Then the Midwife uses the iPad to record prenatal visits, Labor flow, Postpartum visits and anything you can possibly think a Midwife would need to record. IT'S TIME TO GO PAPERLESS!!!
Best of all, Mobile Midwife EHR does not need to be connected to the internet to work like other web-based EHR solutions do. So if you need to attend a birth at a home, NO WORRIES! If there is no internet connection the app will work just the same. Later, once an internet connection is detected all of your data will backup to the Mobile Midwife servers and other users in your practice with different iPads will automatically get updated with the new data you entered!
TOP FEATURES :
• Record all patient information including health history, prior pregnancies, financial information and so much more.
• Record client prenatal visits, labs, physical exams, vitals, etc.
• Record mom's labor flow with vitals and the various stages of labor.
• Record new born details, APGAR scores, physical exam, complications
• Record immediate postpartum details for baby and mom with information such as vitals and events such as the stages of postpartum labor, episiotomy, complications, etc.
• Record mother and infant postpartum visits by inputing their vitals, feeding/sleeping habits, intake, and emotional health, etc.
• Take primary care clients, both male, female, adults and newborns.
• Reminder system & Track customer self-pay and insurance billing
• Print, Email or export any client data as a PDF
• NOW you can go PAPERLESS!! Import PDFs and create a document template by dropping text boxes, check boxes and signature boxes wherever needed on the PDF to make it fully interactive. Once you create your document templates your new clients will be guided to sign all of the documents as part of their sign up process after they complete their health history information using only their finger or a stylus.
• Messaging feature records all emails between patient and care provider under client record.
• Use new Chat feature to instant message your clients. Message will not wake you at night unless client indicates it's urgent.
• Use new sign off feature to lock records.
• New Audit features shows every single field change, who did it and from what device since the creation of any record.
• New insurance claims feature generates CMS 1500 and UB-04 forms so you can bill insurance directly
• Now submit claims electronically! No need to double enter client information and billing codes into separate clearinghouse software.
• Generate reports on your practice statistics, including number of clients delivered, outcomes and transfer rate.
• Export your data as an Excel spreadsheet so you can utilize it for your own purposes such as reporting to the state, creating your own statistical analysis or tracking any other metric such as average visit duration.
• We are now integrated with lab companies such as Quest, LabCorp, Interpath, RML and many others. Lab results flow seamlessly into your client records saving you time and ensuring that no lab gets forgotten.
• New split screen feature allows for multi-tasking
Added support for ERA (Electronic Remittence Advice) from Insurance companies. Other Misc enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app for midwives
Going from a hospital based system to independent practice. This is a really nice app—you can review labs, make tasks so you don’t forget to remind a client or yourself about a particular patient. My only complaint is that you can’t save phrases or notes to insert into the documentation. I am spoiled by Epic.
I like this app very much so far.
I was hesitant to switch from paper charting bc I had my system down for 10 years and didn’t feel like changing it. But my students convinced me and I have never regretted it. Wish I had started sooner!! It’s amazing and I love how Michael can customize things especially for your individual practice.
I have been using Mobile Midwife for almost 5 years now and have loved it! I recommend it to every midwife I know. The program works well, the updates are fantastic, and the customer service can’t be beat!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.