Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPad into a wireless remote and trackpad for your computer! Sit back and use this remote to surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater computer. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let the iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media and web applications. Mobile Mouse features a full fledged dock, just like you'd find on your Mac! Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular web and media programs for the Mac and PC. New remote definitions are automatically downloaded daily to your computer, so you will always have the newest remotes as we create them.
- Touchpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application switcher (works just like the dock in OS X)
- File Browser
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Notification Center widget
- Supports Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, USB without the need for a router (In-app purchase, OS X only, please see requirements)
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, Pogo, JaJa, Wacom, Pencil stylus)
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Media Remote
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard with function and arrow keys
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Scroll pad & Mouse Buttons
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Modifier Keys
- On screen typing
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- And much, much more.
*** Mobile Mouse is GUARANTEED to be the most advanced and feature-rich remote/trackpad app for iOS ***
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Air Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 7+
- Mac OS X 10.8+ (Intel)
- Windows 8+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
You will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS. We can not respond to reviews, so posting your questions there will not get you an answer.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, VLC, Front Row, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, boxee, and much more!
- Added brightness, mission control, and launch pad buttons to keyboard
- Added support for encrypted communication to the server
- Added the ability to mask characters when typing. Ideal for entering passwords. (Just type the first letter, then tap the lock icon that appears, and continue to type)
- Fixed pro-presentation mode not always showing slides
- Bug fixes
PLEASE UPDATE THE SERVER SOFTWARE
Ratings and Reviews
Everything it does, it does very well. I just would love to see an option for a full screen of large hot key icons when working in a program with that set up. For example, there are options for 8 hot keys for each program and I’d love to see that as just a full screen with 8 huge buttons with customizable icons. I’d pay extra for this and bump up a star
Awesome, Especially with Mountain Lion
This is a great app! I have been using it for the last 4-5 years, originally starting with the version for the iPod Touch. It is a great alternative to a touchpad and wireless keyboard when trying to run your computer when hooked up to the TV. I have both the touchpad and the keyboard, but trying to balance their use is fairly difficult. This gives you all the access you need to fully control your computer and even wakes it up while it is asleep.
The iPad version was a great upgrade, adding more buttons and functionality. I would recommend this great app for anyone seeking to make their life a little easier and more wire free. Thanks to the new upgrades from Mountain Lion I can now stream my desktop wirelessly to any of my apple tvs and use this app to control my computer as if I was in front of it. The lag is hardly noticeable! Would definitely recommend.
I hope that future functionality is added to toggle airplay mirroring from the iPad. This could allow me to actually toggle the airplay stream and turn it on, which would require nothing but me needing to essentially just plug my laptop into power and control it however I need to. Would be even better if this was added!
If you already own this for the iPhone or iPod be ready to buy it again. That said, here's what I have to say about this AMAZING app.
I'm impressed. Basically, from a nerd-standpoint, it hijacks your system wirelessly and gives you control from the iPad. Install it on your buddy's laptop and hide around the corner if you want... open up applications, type in porn site addresses... but let's talk about REAL practical uses.
This program can be used several ways. Home Theater PC (htpc) for one; it's a great way to sit back on your sofa and control your computer from across the room. All you need is to be connected to your wifi router and you're all set, which is great because bluetooth use on the iPad is a battery killer (I'm using a BT keyboard right now) so... what can I say? WiFi-FTW!
Now, what's REALLY COOL about this app is that you can use it to control more than one computer. Let's say I'm using my desktop with multi-monitors but my laptop is running. So... I use the app to make my ipad do what I want my desktop to do... then I can change over to take control of the laptop without getting up. Now if you have several desktops running... you don't have to swap between mice and keyboards... FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
- RPA Tech, INC
- 27.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RPA Tech, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Communications $0.99
- Pro Presentation Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.