Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPad into a wireless remote and trackpad for your computer! Sit back and use this remote to surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse is an essential part of any home theater computer. Mobile Mouse uses an innovative application notification system to let the iPhone know what program you are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program. This allows Mobile Mouse to provide a single screen remote for controlling ALL your media and web applications. Mobile Mouse features a full-fledged dock, just like you'd find on your Mac! Mobile Mouse supports all the most popular web and media programs for the Mac and PC.
- Touchpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- Application switcher (works just like the dock in OS X)
- File Browser
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Notification Center widget
- Supports Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, USB without the need for a router (In-app purchase, OS X only, please see requirements)
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, Pogo, JaJa, Wacom, Pencil stylus)
- Landscape keyboard (shake in landscape mode to show)
- Media Remote
- Web Remote
- Numeric keyboard
- Application notifications
- Remote keyboard with function and arrow keys
- Programmable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
- Scroll pad & Mouse Buttons
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Modifier Keys
- On screen typing
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Custom sensitivity settings
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
- And much, much more.
*** Mobile Mouse is GUARANTEED to be the most advanced and feature-rich remote/trackpad app for iOS ***
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Air Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 7+
- Mac OS X 10.8+ (Intel)
- Windows 8+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router (works best on a local area network or Ad hoc network)
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
You will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS CONNECTING PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR SITE IF YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEMS.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, VLC, Front Row, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, boxee, and much more!
- Supports new iPad Pro 11/12.9 inch
- Fixed bug accessing the Pro Presentation remote
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes, Now fixed!
I purchased this app specifically for the presenter pro features. Every time I try to access the pro features the app crashes. This works great on iPhone but this app needs an update. Please fix or refund!
Update: the bug that prevented the pro option has been fixed. Add split screen support will be 5 stars. I use this app frequently! Thanks.
Needs split screen but good app
Split screen support would make this a 5star app. As well as locking the number keys to the side so it doesn’t disappear when you you use the mouse.
Awesome, Especially with Mountain Lion
This is a great app! I have been using it for the last 4-5 years, originally starting with the version for the iPod Touch. It is a great alternative to a touchpad and wireless keyboard when trying to run your computer when hooked up to the TV. I have both the touchpad and the keyboard, but trying to balance their use is fairly difficult. This gives you all the access you need to fully control your computer and even wakes it up while it is asleep.
The iPad version was a great upgrade, adding more buttons and functionality. I would recommend this great app for anyone seeking to make their life a little easier and more wire free. Thanks to the new upgrades from Mountain Lion I can now stream my desktop wirelessly to any of my apple tvs and use this app to control my computer as if I was in front of it. The lag is hardly noticeable! Would definitely recommend.
I hope that future functionality is added to toggle airplay mirroring from the iPad. This could allow me to actually toggle the airplay stream and turn it on, which would require nothing but me needing to essentially just plug my laptop into power and control it however I need to. Would be even better if this was added!
- RPA Tech, INC
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RPA Tech, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Communications $0.99
- Pro Presentation Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.