Mobile Mouse Remote
By R.P.A. Tech
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch into a wireless trackpad, remote, keyboard, and MUCH more for your Mac or PC. Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand.
Mobile Mouse works over WIFI as well as Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, and USB on OS X (through an in-app purchase).
Mobile Mouse is the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Supports Bluetooth, WIFI-Direct, & USB (In-app purchase, OS X ONLY, please see requirements)
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Apple Watch App (Media/Presentation control)
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, 53-Pencil stylus)
- Today View Widget
- File Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Select AirPlay source for computer from Media remote
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures (Including all OS X gestures)
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Supports Bonjour or static IP
- And much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- iTunes/Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or jus the ones that have remotes
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 8.0+
- Mac OS X 10.7+ (Intel)
- Windows 7+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM TO ASK FOR HELP. We can not respond to reviews, so posting your questions there will not get you an answer.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Quicktime, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Kodi
What's New in Version 3.3.8
- Added option to disable haptic click
- Added option to disable media art
- Bug fixes
Not really what I thought it was going to be
I got this app because I wanted my ipad to work as the trackpad to get more use out of the iPad at work. I bought the enhanced communication feature peer-to-peer and USB features and I didn't like spending more money to get what I thought was to be included in the first place.
the app is really glitchy I feel like it just freaks out every now and again and is unresponsive to commands. the responsive time is good 75% of the time I found that the USB setting works best for my ipad mini and iPhone 6s+ couldn't get my apple watch to work... bummer.
overall I would say if you're looking for a cheap alternative to buying a trackpad this app is great! and you can probably justify all the inconveniences, like having to open your device everytime you want to use the trackpad and it might connect right away... might not.... it's definitley and work in progress.
but if you've got some money to spend... just buy the wireless trackpad. Again I only didn't like it because my expectations were very high. But that's not RPA tech's fault they can't manage my expectations. thanks!
Update the app for iOS 10
The widget doesn't allow you to turn your computer to sleep mode in the notifications window anymore. You can't expand the window to get the second line of buttons so I can't select the crescent moon or "sleep" button. It's a pain. I really used that feature a lot. Please update the widget for the 6+. Thanks. Otherwise I really like the app. Keep going. I recommend it to everyone. I got a couple converters that way.
Be patient with setting it up, and it's a great app
It is going to take some concentration to get this app configured with your computer's firewalls and what not, but once you've got that it's great.
I used to use a wireless keyboard to control the laptop I have connected to my TV. This app replaces that.
They've got some work to do to support direct Bluetooth connectivity to PC. But other than that, the app works great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 3.3.8
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: RPA Tech, INC
- © RPA Technology, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Advanced Communications$0.99
- Pro Presentation Mode$1.99