Mobile Passport - Officially Authorized by CBP
By Airside Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Mobile Passport app speeds you through U.S. Customs and Border Protection at over 20 major U.S. airports and 1 U.S. cruise port.
Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows travelers to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their iPhone or iPad and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air or sea.
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Follow the signs to the dedicated Mobile Passport Control lane.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at:
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San José International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
- Port Everglades (PEV)
with more airports and cruise ports to follow.
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
What's New in Version 2.0.7
+ Minor improvements and bug fixes
Your reviews & feedback are important to us. If you like our service, show us some love with a 5-star rating. We are always happy to hear your ideas & improvements – write to email@example.com