Use your iPhone or iPad to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Mobile Pay app turns your iOS device into a credit card transaction terminal for a fraction of the cost of a traditional terminal.
Mobile Pay is one of the first EMV-enabled and -capable mPOS solutions to be released in the U.S., offering chip card transaction support* and EMV payment acceptance for merchants aiming to avoid liability when responsibility for card payment fraud shifts from consumers to merchants on October 1, 2015.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Intuitive user interface
• EMV card reader support to accept chip cards or traditional magnetic stripe cards
• Cloud-based - Manage inventory and sales reports from any device
• Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email
• Transactions - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• Cash Sales - Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales
• Easy transaction management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more
• Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal
• Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements
• Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call 866.716.0521
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1. Merchant account (new or existing), call 866.716.0521 to get setup
2. iPhone or iPad with data (service) plan
3. Mobile Pay app
4. EMV chip card reader (optional)
* Contact Global Payments for information on supported peripherals.
EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.
Addressed a defect related to Face ID.
Ratings and Reviews
DO NOT UpDATE TO CURRENT VERSION!
This has always been a terrible app from the actual reader that is a once it needs charged it breaks to the app that they try and make more intuitive but end up screwing it up even worse. So for the past 6 month I've only been able to hand key in every card but since the update the app crashes when it asks me for a my phone number and email "to make it more safe" not to mention they made the interface really small so it's really hard to see the numbers I just keyed in. Thank god we are switching to another company in a few weeks. Don't count on the sales rep for any real help... Our rep has been terrible. Hence the reason we are leaving for another card reader.
Not working at all keeps saying failed to connect to server although I have full bars and also when I try to change password it says cannot retrieve security questions feel like I wasted my money and got ripped off
- Apriva Systems, LLC
- 71.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Apriva LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.