Mobile Print App for Dell™
By Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wireless Printing App for Dell™ printers/All-in-ones/MFPs
Print Email, Microsoft® Office documents, PDF files, Photos, Web pages and more, to supported Dell™ printers/All-in-ones/MFPs, with Wi-Fi support or accessible on a Wi-Fi network without having to connect to a computer. Access your files on your device, on email or the Web. No cables or memory sticks required.
(NOTE: Please use our Support page to help us resolve any issues you experience with Mobile Print App for Dell. We will be happy to assist you.)
Wireless Printing On-the-Go!
- Enjoy wireless printing without additional software, cables or memory sticks
- Experience true-to-life print previews & prints of your documents
- Preview & print Microsoft Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® documents (Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013, Macintosh® Versions 2004, 2008 & 2011)
- Preview & print PDF, JPEG, PNG files
- Print email content using “Paste Board”, from Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange, AOL®, Yahoo® Mail, Hotmail®, etc. configured in Apple Mail
- Print supported files from any app with file sharing enabled & email attachments using “Open in Print to Dell”
- Browse in your favorite browser & print Web pages by entering the Web address
- Preview & print any copied content (including secure Web sessions) using “Paste Board”
- Print from Web Storage services like Dropbox & Box.Net® using “Open in Print to Dell”
- Print photos/images from “My Photos”
- Store downloaded documents for future printing
- Use print options including economical Black & White
- Manage supported Dell printers including default printer
- Intuitive help videos
- User interface in English (US), Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean
Services offered with the app enables full In Device printing, provides access to secure Cloud Services & offers Support Services via email (in English)
- Registration required with valid email address for availing Services & enabling full app functionality
- No registration required for Limited Use Option, with limited functionality available through “My Photos” for printing only JPEG files (photos)
Mobile Device Support
- Apple iPod touch, iPhone 3Gs: iOS 4.3 & above
- Apple iPhone 4: iOS 4.3 & above
- Apple iPhone 4S: iOS 5.0 & above
- Apple iPhone 5: iOS 6.0 & above- Apple iPad: iOS 4.3 & above
- Apple iPad mini: iOS 6.0 & above
•Dell Color Lasers: 1350cnw, 1355cn, 1355cnw, 2150cn, 2150cdn, 2155cn, 2155cdn, 3130cn, 5130cdn, C1660w, C1760nw, C1765nf, C1765nfw, C3760n, C3760dn, C3765dnf, 7130cdn, C2660dn, C2665dnf, C5765dn, C7765dn
•Dell Black & White Lasers: 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, 5230n, 5230dn, 5330dn, 5350dn, 5530dn, 5535dn, B1260dn, B1265dnf, B2360dn, B2375dnf, B2375dfw, B3460dn, B3465dn, B3465dnf, B5460dn, B5465dnf
•Dell AIO Inkjets: V525w, V725w
For more information on Mobile Print App for Dell: http://www.thinxtream.com/mobileprintappfordell/apple
Copyright © 2012-14, Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Application URL: http://www.thinxtream.com/mobileprintappfordell/apple/index.html
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- iOS 7.1 support
- iOS 7 UI enhancements, best experienced on iPhone 4 and 4S
- Default 2-sided printing control extended to iPad and iPad mini
Users with valid subscriptions can use their same registered email address to retrieve update activation PINs.
OMG this actually works great!
I have been so frustrated that apple will not support wireless printing except to air print devices. I actually have been considering switching away from my iPad because of this. This app works well with my Dell color laser and took longer to download than to learn to use it. (Less than a minute) It automatically detected my printer and I just started printing things. WOOHOO!!
Works with Dell 5100cn, sort of
Works with our networked Dell 5100cn to print photos, PDF's, etc. The only problem is it won't print color, so we have to live with black and white, and grayscale. However, it' such much better than nothing, so I'm happy.
Dell v313w, app does not find the printer
I am so tired of printer apps that won't work. The damned thing can't find my printer even when it's staring it in the face.
It's not finding it even with the IP address. I can't do this anymore. I will stick with my laptop when I have to print. This is so much BS, and you can't even get SUPPORT. It does not exist!!!!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 18, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Copyright © 2012-2014 Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.