Mobile Process Designer
By Orchard ebusiness
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Orchard Mobile Process Designer helps you model your business processes quickly and effectively. By combining an easy to use designer with BPMN notation you get the benefits of consistent, easy process design wherever it needs to be done.
Key features of the Orchard Mobile Process Designer:
* Easy to use designer surface that lets you setup processes quickly
* Crisp, clear vector graphics that always provide a good, smooth appearance
* Support for the main BPMN 2.0 objects
* Save process designs to your photo library
Some of the best ways to use the Process Designer include:
* Documenting how a process or operation works
* Communicating a new workflow or operation
* Save the process to your library and paste it into a Pages document for your pages or documentation project
* Outline a process to explain how tasks link together in a project
For quick support assistance, please contact us directly at http://orchardprocess.mobi/support-comments-and-feedback or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Feedback from Users*
From the UK App Store: "This app has huge potential. It is the first app I have used for swim lane processes. It is able to produce them on the iPad effectively. I provided some feedback to the developers and had immediate response and update. Really impressed and the development team are great. "
From Twitter: "Just created my first process model on Orchard Mobile Process Designer on my iPhone - a bit quirky, but cool"
A tutorial on how to use the tools features is available at http://orchardprocess.mobi/tutorial
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Updated application that fixes a critical issue to make it compatible with iOS 6.
Nice useful app
I found this app very useful. It is intuitive and allows you to actualy produce some real work within few minutes after starting. Some of the issues I came across with were:
- dificult to do selection of objects for resizing
- The Smart snap sometimes does not make good adjustments, more so when trying to fit lanes into a pool.
-Line/arrow function stop working, so I had to close app and open it back up to be able to work
- No cloud support.
Again still good, worth the money.
Keep up the good work
Wish for a little more
Wishing for a little more functionality, ability to create fills, if they are there I haven't been able to find them. Touch seems to be iffy on my iPad mini w/ iOS 6
Great potential and it was what I was looking for, for my business.
No possibility to change typing language on the keyboard.
Why did you lock this feature?!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Orchard ebusiness Pty Ltd
- © 2012 Orchard ebusiness Pty Ltd. All Rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.