Mobile SinglePoint provides U.S. Bank corporate and business clients’ access to their time-critical SinglePoint and SinglePoint Essentials services on-the-go. With the Mobile SinglePoint app, you can optimize your working capital while maintaining oversight of critical banking functions.
With Mobile SinglePoint, you can:
• View current and previous day balances, and all key balance information for your accounts.
• Transfer funds on-the-go between DDA accounts, loan accounts and trust accounts.
• Use Positive Pay; a check fraud tool that helps you make pay or return decisions quickly and confidently. You can review exceptions for multiple accounts and view check images of exceptions.
• Approve transactions or templates remotely. Within the Mobile Approval service, you can approve ACH batches and templates, wire transfers, wire transfer templates, and repeat codes, book transfers, and book templates. You can also approve Positive Pay decisions.
• Search for transactions within the Information Reporting database.
• Review Bank Messages quickly and conveniently.
Clients with system administrative access can also approve password resets and entitle additional users from their business and control who should have access to Mobile SinglePoint. The services, accounts and access entitlements each user has on SinglePoint or SinglePoint Essentials determines which functions are available through Mobile SinglePoint.
The Mobile SinglePoint app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the mobile app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. The Mobile SinglePoint app requires Apple iOS version 9 or later.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your security. Sensitive account information including your username and password are never stored on your mobile device and secure encryption is used to protect all transactions.
For personal banking, search for U.S. Bank in the App Store; Mobile SinglePoint® is designed for business clients only. You must be a SinglePoint® or SinglePoint® Essentials client to use this mobile application. Before using this application, your system administrator must assign the mobile entitlement to you. For more information about Mobile SinglePoint, contact a U.S. Bank Treasury Management Consultant or send a request to TreasuryManagementSolutions@USBank.com to locate a consultant in your area.
Minor performance improvements and bug fixes.
- U.S. Bancorp
- 19.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2014-2018 U.S. Bank National Association. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. U.S. Bank SinglePoint is a registered trademark of U.S. Bank National Association.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.