Stay connected with our city on your mobile device with mobileAuburnWA, the official app to submit requests such as graffiti, abandoned vehicles or potholes to the City of Auburn (Wash.); pay your utility bill; stay up-to-date with the latest news and events; access the City’s social networks, access tourism activities or contact City staff members. Auburn functions at its best when everyone participates. Download our app to get started today!
New in v3.9.7:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great local app
Works great. Love being able to connect with my city this way!
- PublicStuff LLC
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.