MobileCraft is the portable version for the famous hosting platform "Multicraft". It fits anyone from server hosts to casual server owners. All you need to have to control your server, just one click away.
You can view your console, kick players, start and stop your server anytime of the day with just a click in MobileCraft.
Current available features:
* Server management (start, stop, restart, delete, suspend, resume)
* Console (view console, and send console commands)
* Online players (kick and ban players directly from the app with a button)
* User management (change password, delete users, list servers)
* MYSQL database (create, change password)
* Full iPad support
* Push notification on server shutdown
* View a user's servers
* And many more!
We are always updating the app to add more features.
MobileCraft only supports "Multicraft 2.0.0"
Access requires an API key, aswell as the API is enabled on the respective host. (Please contact your host about this)
Please note: We are not affiliated with "Multicraft" or "xhost.ch GmbH" in any way, this is an unofficial app. All rights to their respective owners.
* iPad is now officially supported
* Replaced "Save" with "List Servers" on the user screen
* Fixed a bug with infinite loading screen
* Added CPU & Memory usage to Server Information View
* Added actions to player view (op, private message, teleport, deop)
* Added push notification on server shutdown (please check settings in the app)
* Added "Staff" role permissions
* Fixed bug with MYSQL database view
* Fixed bug with servers not displaying if suspended
Please do let us know what you think of the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, but insanely unstable
It's a good app, if it only worked. It's so unstable it will crash every 10 mins. Never seen anything like this before. May delete simply because if keep crashing.
I launch the app and it's just a black screen.
I own a small server and I wish I knew about this sooner, it is a great way to control your server as long as it uses multicraft panel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.