LeanSwift MobileFirst for Infor M3 is a mobile interface designed for M3 on the go. Available functionality currently includes Delivery Confirmation, Pick Reporting, MO Verification, Customer Information, Stock Transfer, Inventory Counting, MO Creation, Inventory Availability, MO Receipt, Goods Receiving, PO Receipt, Reclassification, PO Inspection and PO Putaway, with more planned to be continuously released.
The app comes with features such as barcode scanning, signature verification, customer location finder, and more as needed by function. Each function within the app also allows the user to select preferred or default M3 values based on their personal user profile.
Please visit www.inform3marketplace.com to enable mobile Infor M3 functionality, and to configure and connect to your M3 environment.
- Scanning the packaging label to retrieve M3 PO number.
- Support for normal, lot controlled and container controlled items.
- Find approved/received quantity and calculate remaining quantity.
- 1-step and 2-step putaway.
- Warehouse selection moved under module settings
- Module names sorted in alphabetical order
- UI Improvements
- Date preference UI Changes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.