MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MobileIron's Mobile@Work securely connects your iOS device to your company network so that you can easily access email and other work resources.
• Purpose-built for Mobile IT with millions of users globally
• Complete separation of corporate and personal data
• 500+ of Global 2000 customers
• More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your iOS device:
► PRIVACY: Visual Privacy capabilities provide transparency to employees by allowing them to view exactly which data their company can see and which actions their company can take on the device.
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
NOTES: 1) MobileIron Mobile@Work™ Client requires use of Apple iOS 8.0 or later.
2) Mobile@Work works in conjunction with MobileIron Core deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization. Visual Privacy allows your organization to see device details such as model name, OS version, roaming status, and company apps. However, IT cannot see personal information such as personal email, text messages, personal contacts, photos and videos and voicemail.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Learn about Visual Privacy: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/video/visual-privacy
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
What's New in Version 9.6
Notable changes for 9.6 include:
• Addressed compatibility with iOS releases
Sharing via messages is still not fixed.
Please fix this soon. I wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why this feature disappeared and then found out it was MobileIron causing the problem.
Very frustrating as I would expect this kind of issue to be fixed very quickly in a couple of days not a couple of months.
The sharing in messages option has been disabled with the update. This is horrible and really needs to be fixed as soon as possible. I spent so much time trying to get this fixed only to find out this app is causing it not Apple.
Not ready for iOS 11
Since the update to iOS 11, I can no longer share photos via a share sheet into Messages. Very inconvenient. A company of this size and importance should be ahead of these updates. Please fix immediately.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 21, 2017
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 57.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MobileIron
- © 2009 - 2017 MobileIron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.