Ryde - The SF Muni, BART, and AC Transit App
By LuckyBird, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ryde is the FASTEST and EASIEST app for getting around the San Francisco Bay Area using public transit. Ryde brings Muni, AC Transit, and Bart routes and predictions into a single lightning-fast, insanely easy-to-use app.
• Instantly see predictions for nearby bus stops! Simply tap any pin on the map.
• Never be lost in the Bay Area again! Ryde instantly finds the best route between any two locations, complete with walking directions. In just a single tap Ryde can tell you which route to take, when to get on and off the bus or train, and how to walk there.
• Don't know the address of a place you want to go to? Drag a pin on the map or search for a place by name. Either way, Ryde saves your recent choices for quick access.
• Save your favorites stops or routes in a single tap! Instantly see bus predictions for your favorite stops whenever you launch the app.
• Trying to find routes when you're underground in a Bart station with no service? Where other transit apps choke, Ryde still gives you instant results. And unlike other transit apps, Ryde takes real-time, GPS locations of trains and buses into account when predicting arrival times.
Ryde is the fastest transit app on the planet. Don't just ride the bus. RYDE the bus.
***** COMING SOON *****
We're already working on adding CalTrain, SamTrans, and Golden Gate Transit. All in a single app!
What's New in Version 3.4
• Ryde is now easier to use than ever! We've listened to feedback and tweaked and simplified the UI.
• Fixed an issue where searching for locations by name or address could lag, making it difficult to select a result
• Improved relevancy of results when searching for locations
• Fixed a few small bugs
More intuitive after update
The location finding feature is great if you don't know an area of the city and it's bus lines. New fixed to favorite stops are more intuitive than before too so checking your normal stops can be very quick.
The perfect app....
For finding the most complicated, longest, most random route to your destination.
Using the various websites and apps of other developers specific the the transit system is faster and gets a direct route that doesn't double back on itself three times.
New update very good
Pretty fast and easy to use way to get around the city.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LuckyBird, Inc.
- © 2013 LuckyBird, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.