This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
RACE MOTOCROSS AND SUPERCROSS ON REALISTIC TRACKS.
MobileMX racing is a realistic Motocross and Supercross simulator where you attempt to find the fastest way to the finish line.
Practice your timing on the track to come up with countless rhythm section jump combinations.
**New! Ghost racer option. Race your fastest lap or your last lap.
Race of one of 5 different motorcycles, each with accurate HP/Torque power bands and gear ratios. You can control throttle, break, weight shifting and shifting gears. Shifting is essential when you're timing a set of jumps (a rhythm section). Figure out which gear will let your rider find each landing smoothly. Land wrong or hit the ground too hard and your rider will crash so finding a smooth landing is essential.
Moto on 6 tracks including:
- Ocotillo - A high speed Baja style natural terrain track that keeps you on your toes.
- Motocross Track - A challenging out door track with lots elevation changes and big jumps.
- Arena Cross Track - An introduction to riding technical indoor tracks.
- Glamis Sand Dunes - Sand dune madness as you ride on the biggest sand dunes around.
- Supercross - Technical indoor tracks moved to the big stadiums. This track unleashed monster whoops that require perfect timing.
- SX Invitational - Big jumps. There are many combinations you can find to smoothly navigate this track but there is little room for error. Miss your landing and you're finished.
What's New in Version 1.2
Additional content including a new track. Minor UI graphic and lighting changes and support for flipping screens.
Sick game but 2 things need work.
I love this game me and my brother play it all the time. The first thing thats wrong is it needs a restart button so you dont have to exit out all the time and start over or wreck. Second, is it needs some more new maps. Other than that im completely satisfied with this app!!
Reminds me of Excite Bike
Gave me a serious case of nostalgia. It was pretty easy to figure out the controls and play. Had a bunch of fun trying different ways to crash. Looking forward to being able to make my own tracks, if that's in the works.
Too old to ride like this
Challenging... Not a game where you can hold the throttle down on full the whole time. Watch out for compression crashes. You don't stand a chance if you get mega air and land on the next uphill slope.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 01, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Haugen
- © 2012 LapTraffic.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.