Boost your productivity on the go with this all-in-one business app! Voted Winner of the "Today in iPhone" AppChallenge, Jan 2010.
"Truly innovative...a real Swiss Army Knife..." mconnick.wordpress.com
"WORKS GREAT. This app has saved my tail a few times." - R, Nov 29, 2011
"Online customer service is one of the best." - K, Oct 15, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer. View another user's screencast of this app.
• Share files between two iPads/iPhones that are running this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Capture and process images from your onboard camera or photo album.
• Scribble on a white background or on a photo, in a variety of colors, brush sizes and opacities.
• Upload documents to FedEx Office® Print Online, a leading provider of print services with over 1800 locations worldwide.
• Remotely control the iPod app on this device from a computer on the same wi-fi network.
• Send email with multiple attachments (iPhone version only).
• Type into this app with a regular keyboard attached to any computer with a web browser via our patent-pending Direct Input Technology (DIT) with Auto-Correction (iPhone version only).
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT/FAX FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print/fax them.
Notes Regarding the optional Toll Free Number Subscription:
• Title of service: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length of subscription: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price of subscription: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the United States or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
- Auto-recurring subscription support to maintain your toll-free line without interruptions
- Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App filled with flaws. Don't waist your money until the bugs are fixed.
Could be so much better...
This app would be so much better if the authors would simply add access to iDisc, dropbox, or your own email attachments the way ReaddleDocs does. Where this app goes so wrong is in its lack of a way to get a doc into this software. It wants you to use your iPad as a file server. Well, if I had access to my regular computer to pull a file from, wouldn't I just use that computer to fax or print in the first place? I think so.
The whole concept of faxing or printing on the iPad is to do it WITHOUT the use of a desktop or laptop computer. That means we need more than a web downloader. I need access to common iPad file stores, such as iDise, DropBox or email attachments.
I have to say, I'd like to give these guys negative stars. It's incredibly frustrating to find app developers that are so completely clueless. To the authors I want to simply ask this... What are you thinking?
I have an HP C8180 All In One and so far no major issue. It does recognize my printer but it takes (to my taste) to long to send my prints to the printer. Don't know if it's because of spoiling or else, but would appreciate if make it do it in a shorter time.
Also I was wondering if their is a possibility to get a number and get fax in (receive fax or fax to email) that would be amazing and would merit more than a 5 star.........
******Even though I don't have the update yet for number to fax in or change to the slow motion (lol), but I'm giving you a 5 star cause your app save my day yesterday. This was so amazing to use and I was soooooo satisfy. It was a situation that I had to handle in a timely manner and I was no where near home. I was panicking until I remember this app. on my iPad 1, so downloaded the pdf from my bank website into MobileToolz, and I was able to fax it to the recipient and we were all happy.************
P.S.....I did it on a wi-fi DON'T know how it would work on the crappy AT&T yet
Thank you so much for saving my day :)
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 191.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- FaxPack 90 - with 90 Fax Units (including 10 bonus) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.