MobiLinc Cam Viewer
By Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and control your IP Cameras, DVRs, and NVRs with MobiLinc! MobiLinc Cam Viewer uses our high-speed video processing engine to support thousands of cameras from over 225 manufacturers, including ALL FOSCAM models. Perfect for the security conscious and parents for baby monitoring!
http://www.theiphoneappreview.com - "The app works with a plethora of cameras...The end result is an app that is elegant, simplistic, easy to use, and fast as lightning."
http://www.coolmomtech.com - "The app was designed with the new features of iOS 7 in mind, so the visuals are stunning and the processing is crazy fast."
- JPEG, MJPEG, RTSP (H.264 and MPEG4).
- Universal app with a modern design inspired by iOS 7.
- Add a virtual unlimited number of cameras.
- Pinch, squeeze, and move your cameras for a custom layout.
- Create collections of cameras to group cameras together.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Presets supported.
- Transfer settings from one iOS device to another iOS device.
- Video help and walk-through included in-app.
- 1-way audio for many cameras including, FOSCAM, Panasonic, Sharx, audio over RTSP, and many more.
- Real-time audio graph.
- "Squelch" mode for baby monitoring.
- Audio gain.
- Optional sound level and disconnect notifications when in background.
- Snapshot live images direct to the photo album.
*Please note that generic Media Ports are not yet supported. Please consult your camera's manual for JPEG, MJPEG, or RTSP support.
For support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
3S, 4XEM, A-MTK, ABS, ACTi, ALLIEDE, ALinking, AVS Uriel, AVTech, Absolutron, Acumen, AirLink, AirLive, Asante, Asoni, Averdigi, Aviosys, Axis, Basler, BiKal IP CCTV, BlueJay, Bosch, Brickcom, CBC-Ganz, CCTV Security Pros, CNB, Canon, Channel Vision, Cisco, Clairvoyant MWR, Cohu, Compro, Custom IP Camera URL, D-Link, DVTel-IOimage, Dahua, Dallmeier, ENEO, Eagle Vision, EasyN, Edimax, Etrovision, EverFocus, FLIR Systems, FSAN, Fine CCTV, Foscam or Foscam Variant, GVI, Gadspot, Genie, Genius, GeoVision, Grandstream, Grunding, Hi3507, Hikvision, Hunt Electronics, IC Realtime, ICamera (iCamera), iLink, INSTEK DIGITAL, IPUX, IPX DDK Multichannel, IQinVision, IRLAB, Ikegami, IndigoVision, Infinova, Innovative Security Designs, Intellinet, Intellio, JCV, KARE CSST-DIT, KEEBOX, LUXONVIDEO, Launch, Laview, LevelOne, Linksys, Loftek, Logitech, Lorex, Lumenera, MC Electronics, MESSOA, Marmitek, MaxVideo, Merit LiLin, Micro Digital, Moxa, MultiPix, NightOwl, Onix, OpenEye, PRIME, Panasonic, Pixord, Planet, Q-See, Repotec, Samsung, Sanan, Sanyo, Scallop Imaging, Sentry, Seyeon Tech, Sharx, Siemens, Siqura, Sitecom, SmartIndustry, Smartvue, Sony, Sparklan, Speco, StarDot, StarVedia, Super Circuits, Swann, TCLINK, TP-Link, Tenvis, Topica, Toshiba, Trendnet, Trivision, True IP, Truen, UDP Technology, Ubiquiti, VISTA, VITEK, Verint, Vgsion, Vicon, Videolarm, VisionDigi, Visionhitech Americas, Visionite, Vivotek, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, Weldex, Wirepath, Y-cam, Yudor, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- MobiLinc now will mix camera audio with other audio apps running on the iOS device.
- Bug fix: Fixed the pop-up cycle when wrong username/password is entered in for the camera.
Great app/Great support
I am using app with OpenEye PTZ cam that had no mobile support. App works perfect and the support from Wes was the best that I have ever had from any purchase on App Store. Can't speak for the hundreds of cams that it supports but sure works great for me.
Do not buy
You basically have to be a programmer to use this App. The help icon does not work. Do not waste $9.99 like I did. Try another App.
Works perfectly on my Y-Cam Knight S
I bought the Y-cam Knight S (aka Wifi-baby HD for some) for my newborn and the provided software was absolutely terrible. After much frustration, I broke down and bought a rather costly, but far superior app. Unfortunately, when iOS7 came out, that other dev stopped supporting their app. The ensuing crashes were many so I took a leap of faith on MobiLinc and I’m so glad I did.
Setup is incredibly simple if you have the IP address and login for your cam already setup. Moving the setup to my iPad proved to be a godsend that took all of 8 seconds. Beyond that, the sheer number of cameras supported is baffling and actually made picking another monitor (my Y-cam is dying) kind of difficult.
I emailed support to ask about a supported camera and they responded within hours. Frequent updates have made the app progressively better. All good things for me!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 63.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: John Wesley Filleman
- © 2013-2014 Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.