MobiLinc HD Home Automation Controller
By Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPad into a central home automation center for the entire house!
From the intuitive and realistic thermostats, keypads, switches, and other devices, MobiLinc HD is so simple to use anyone, including your guests, can navigate even the most complex of all home automation setups with ease. If you can turn on a switch, you can use MobiLinc HD.
-> Access your ISY-99x series controller ANYWHERE with MobiLinc Connect, the easiest way to connect with your ISY. Also supports direct ISY connections.
-> Apple Watch support with Extended Screens plug-in!
-> Supports Today View Widgets!
-> Supports Voice Control (w/plug-in)
-> Supports Geo-fencing
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
-> Designed for Retina screens and iOS8!
MobiLinc Featured in National Verizon Commercial over the 2012 Thanksgiving holiday!
Also featured on ABC News
and PC Pro Magazine
Interact with your thermostat, lights, keypads, switches, scenes, and other devices as if you were standing in front of the actual device. Press and hold the switch to fade a device or scene. Double tap the switch to turn the device or scene instantly on. Tap the thermostat to change temperature and operation modes.
MobiLinc HD comes with a message center feature called Touch Note. Using your finger, leave a message on the home screen for a family member or loved one. To clear, use a two finger swipe across the screen or shake the iPad. Touch Note can be disabled under Settings.
MobiLinc supports the following controllers:
- All ISY Series Controllers from Universal Devices (including Z-Wave).
MobiLinc HD Plug-Ins:
- Extended Screens: Extend MobiLinc to your Apple Watch and Today View widgets.
- Advanced Locations: Make MobiLinc, Apple Watch, and the Today View location contextually aware with iBeacon support and new geo-fence and other location features.
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Resource Manager. Turn any device or scene into a custom timer or self-monitored energy manager.
MobiLinc HD Features:
- Apple Watch support with Extended Screens plug-in.
- Supports MobiLinc Connect.
- Today View Widgets.
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect).
- Customizable backgrounds. You can use your own pictures!
- Touch Note.
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with ISY.
- Real-time status.
- Control all of your INSTEON, Z-Wave, and X10 Devices.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support.
- Program support. Execute program commands and see program status in real-time.
- Folder Support.
- Energy Support. (ISY-994i Only. Historical energy data access requires subscription.)
- Transfer Settings and Plug-Ins to another MobiLinc app via Wi-Fi.
MobiLinc HD Requirements:
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Universal Devices ISY Series (v2.7.0 and later w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle).
MobiLinc HD on iPhone/iPod Touch:
- When running MobiLinc HD on the iPhone or iPod touch, MobiLinc HD operates as MobiLinc Pro.
- All screenshots were taken while connected to ISY-994i with the Weather and ELK module installed.
- MobiLinc HD Web Commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FGK4m4v26A
- Geo-fence and Push Configuration: http://youtu.be/9-N-8Go016I
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MobiLinc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MobileIntSolutions
- Support: http://forum.mobilinc.com
What's New in Version 4.7
- Bug fixes for iOS 9.
- Fixed the iOS 9 (iPhone) TodayView display issue.
From our previous 4.6 release:
- New Program option for the Dashboard, Today View, and Apple Watch: Toggle True/False.
- Program Icon is based on Program True or False if the Dashboard, Today View, or Apple Watch command path is to Run the IF statement OR toggle between true and false. All others the program icon is either "Running" or "Idle".
Bug Fixes (iPad):
- [Fixed] Tapping a camera on the 4 page view when on the 2...n page, resulted in the single camera view unable to stream the video.
- [Fixed] Tapping a program in MobiLinc HD worked the first time to bring up the program menu. The second time would fail.
Bug Fixes (All):
- [Fixed] Advanced Locations->Notify Options were not prompting to “Allow Notifications” causing direct IP users to skip the notification when crossing an iBeacon or geo-fence region.
- [Fixed] Energy page pie chart does not refresh.
- [Fixed] Audio is muted on the second launch of MobiLinc even if voice control is off.
- [Fixed] Direct IP connections would sometimes stall out of retrieving status if the Today View or Apple watch was recently used or used at the same time as the MobiLinc app.
- [Fixed] Today View and Apple Watch would crash if there were more than 10 or so devices, scenes, programs on the view. Large scenes in particular exposed this issue.
- [Fixed] Programs, devices, scenes removed from the ISY before removed from the Today View/Apple Watch are now automatically removed the next time MobiLinc is synced with the ISY.
- [Fixed] ISY 5.0 firmware exposed a bug where device status was reported as 0 or 255.
- [Fixed] ISY 5.0 firmware changed thermostat temp reports to cause MobiLinc to report double the temp value.
- [Fixed] When creating a new geo-fence, the default location was 0,0.
Great product for home automation
I spent quite a bit of money changing from ADT and ridiculous $60 per month fee to an Insteon system. The best part of this transformation was going to an ISY module and integrating it with this Mobilinc app. Setup is simple and quick. The screens are self- explanatory. And any questions are probably already answered in the FAQ on the website. I have had to contact support a couple of times and response to my emails has always been quick and thorough. When I make changes to my ISY system, a quick stop and restart on my Mobilinc retrieves all the latest changes. Notifications for each sensor are easy to setup and the response time from time of state change to the push notification is within seconds. I am very satisfied with my system and Mobilinc app and I'm saving a ton of money since dumping ADT.
Good App. Fantastic Support. Lacking customized views on iPad
As someone who has spent several thousand dollars on home automation equipment during this year alone, I have a substantial investment in this market. While I like the app, it's features, and its support on the iPhone, I am not at all impressed with the iPad version of this app.
I am not sure who thought it would be desirable to have images of the devices on an iPad screen instead of the icons that are on the iPhone, but this was a bad decision. And it is made all the worse by the fact that not every device is even available. So instead of my Insteon Hidden Door Sensors showing an image of a door sensor, they show an image of a light switch.
Also, the designer claims that none of the in-app purchases are transferable because of Apple's policies. Having spent almost a half hour on the phone with Apple support the other day, I can assure you, Apple policy is not to blame for this. The failure of Mobilinc to produce a universal app is the cause. And Apple was more than willing to refund the app and all in-app purchases so I could switch from Mobilinc Pro to Mobilinc HD. Although now I am not sure why I did. The only gain was a few icons and the iPad app which leaves much to be desired.
Looking forward to some big improvements in the next release. Keep up the R&D!!
An Okay App and a Good App
Considering all it does, it's a good app, except for the Geofence portion. I'm told there is a lot of limitation because of the way Apple recognizes location, using Wi-Fi and tower locations. Still, I've had no consistency in getting garage door to open or close. Not sure if it has anything to do with sensor status, as I've had issues where the Mobilinc status different from the ISY. I recommend the purchase, but hope updates and technology will soon end my frustrations.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 212 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: John Wesley Filleman
- © 2011-2015 Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MobiLinc Connect Primary ISY Year$29.99
- IP Cameras$9.99
- Voice Control$9.99
- Extended Screens$19.99
- Resource Manager$19.99
- Advanced Locations$19.99
- ELK Security$14.99
- MobiLinc Connect Primary ISY Month$4.99
- Energy Charts for MobiLinc HD$99.99