MobiLinc Pro Insteon and X10 Controller
By Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using the Universal Devices ISY Series and your iPhone/iPod Touch, MobiLinc allows you to command all of the INSTEON, Z-Wave, and/or X10 lights and devices in your home or office while at home or away.
Imagine touching a single button to turn on all the lights in a dark house before arriving or turn off all of the lights in one easy step on your way to bed.
MobiLinc Featured in National Verizon Commercial over the 2012 Thanksgiving holiday!
Also, featured on ABC News
and PC Pro Magazine
Did you ever wish you could turn on lights from 1,000 miles away while on vacation to make it look like someone is home? Or remotely open your garage door for a loved one locked out of the house?
Here's what others are saying about MobiLinc:
- Mitchell from Wisconsin says: "I use MobiLinc all the time at home to operate lights and garage door from any location inside or outside the home, but my favorite feature is to be able to turn up the thermostat, from 5 hours away, of my Wisconsin cottage. I can save money by keeping the temperature relatively low to protect the pipes from freezing and limit expansion/contraction damage, yet have the place warm when we arrive, all from the car with the iPhone."
MobiLinc supports the following Controllers:
- All ISY series controllers from Universal Devices (including Z-Wave).
MobiLinc Pro supports the following Plug-Ins:
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Resource Manager (Available for the ISY Firmware 2.7.15 only) Turn any device or scene into a custom timer or self-monitored energy manager.
- ICON Plug-in Pack.
MobiLinc Pro Features:
- Supports Today View Widgets (MobiLinc Connect).
- Supports MobiLinc Connect.
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect Only).
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with ISY.
- Real-time status.
- Control all of your INSTEON, Z-Wave, and X10 Devices.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support.
- Program support. Execute program commands and see program status in real-time.
- Folder Support.
- Energy Support. (ISY-994i Only. Historical energy data access requires subscription.)
- Transfer Settings and Plug-Ins to another MobiLinc app via Wi-Fi.
MobiLinc Pro Requirements:
- iOS 7.0 or later
- Universal Devices ISY Series (v2.7.0 and later w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle).
- All screenshots were taken while connected to ISY-994i with the Weather, ELK and energy module installed.
YouTube Video Demonstrations:
- Geo-fence and Push Configuration: http://youtu.be/9-N-8Go016I
- Real Time Device Feedback: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZihN9qKlPGo
- Lights and Irrigation Demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2JxaomiwQ
What's New in Version 4.4
Minor update to MobiLinc to address the following items:
- Added Settings->Lighting Controller->Hidden Items option to manage your hidden/disabled devices. You no longer have to download your ISY's configuration to restore hidden items.
- Displays Z-Wave thermostats using their formatted values. IE F or C as reported by the thermostat.
- Fixed an X10 issue with accessing the Advanced Options
- If a device or a scene has only one command set in MobiLinc, MobiLinc will always send that command when tapped.
- Fixed an issue where the second launch of MobiLinc would turn off music playing from other apps.
- Fixed the Z-Wave battery sensor display to report 0% and 100% instead of ON/OFF.
From our 4.3 release:
- Minor improvements to the Voice Recognition engine.
- Adjusted the vocal speech confirmation speaking rate slightly slower.
- Adjusted the speech, sound effect, and IP Camera volume playback louder when voice recognition is on.
From our 4.2 release:
- Added control support for Z-Wave Multilevel devices.
- Fixed the voice recognition bluetooth headset issue on iOS 8.
- Updated the internal voice engine to allow for adjusting MobiLinc to the background noise levels. To set, go to Settings->Voice Control->Background Noise.
--- 0 = Completely Silent Room.
--- 10 = Very noisy room with high levels of variable noise.
From our 4.1 release:
Major New Features:
- iOS 8 support!
- Today View Widgets! Go to your device/scene/program details in MobiLinc to set as a widget on the Today View. Must have a MobiLinc Connect account.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support!
- Touch ID Support! (Set under Settings)
What else is new:
- Added a MobiLinc Settings option to configure scene status as basic or with percentages. Basic scene status means that the scene is ON only when all devices in the scene report the Scene's ON Level definition. All other device status will result in an OFF status for the scene. To turn off percentage scene status and use basic scene status, set under MobiLinc->Settings->MobiLinc Settings.
--- Fixed a bug where the Z-Wave value wasn't reduced by the included divisor.
--- "Barrier" Type is now controllable.
--- "Scene Switch" Type is now controllable.
- Minor weather bug fixes.
I recently upgraded my remote insteon lighting system at our vacation home from the insteon hub to Universal Devices ISY 994i Controller. I chose the Mobilinc Pro app for my iPhone. It worked seamlessly all of my insteon switches were uploaded and all was well. Until our satellite internet dropped off line for 8 hrs. I didn't know the ISY unit well enough to take a chance of losing my settings and scenes. I looked for a support number or address and found an email. I didn't know how quickly I would be able to resolve the issues but immediately emailed and explained my situation. It was less than 20 min. ( on a Saturday) I had a very concise and informative explanation of what needed to be done to get my unit rebooted. Support was able to tell me exactly when it went offline. After I rebooted the unit. I again had questions about linking the app and downloading my scenes and insteon devices. I was again helped with concise instructions. I love this app I can log into my cameras from home at night on my Mac and turn the lights on and off with my iPhone. It doesn't get much better.
Thanks to Wes and his crew.
Overall good quality application, that does what it claims
I've been using this app for over two years and it works well. What I'd like to see is a cleaner more modern interface. The icons, screen layouts, are somewhat dated. Otherwise I would give this application 5 stars.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 08, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 123 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: John Wesley Filleman
- © 2009-2015 Mobile Integrated Solutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- IP Cameras$9.99
- MobiLinc Connect Primary ISY (Year)$29.99
- ICON Pack$2.99
- Voice Control$9.99
- Resource Manager$49.99
- ELK Security$14.99
- MobiLinc Connect Primary ISY (Month)$4.99
- Energy Charts for MobiLinc PRO$99.99