Are you often in meetings and wished you could quickly pull up details of a specific Jira issue? Ever been in management reviews and needed to know how many enhancements are making the release? Traveling and need to know what is going on? Then this app is for you!
Mobility for Jira is a fast iPhone app to connect to any Atlassian Jira instance (version 5.0 or above) including Jira Cloud. It uses Jira’s RESTful API, which is enabled by default and no configuration changes are generally necessary. The following features are supported:
- Create issues, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Edit, assign, and delete issues
- Ability to enter, edit, and delete your comments
- Transition issue through workflow directly from issue screen
- Supports multiple Jira login profiles
- Support for Jira Agile Planning Board, Work Board, Burndown charts (in-app purchase required)
- Jira Service Desk Queues and SLAs
- Display Dashboards
- Renders wiki-markup and HTML fields
- Log your work and include a comment
- View all worklogs, edit and delete your own logs
- View, upload, and delete attachments
- Search by Jira key, description, summary, project, version, issue type, status, component, and assignee and sort by any field
- Issue details including custom fields, comments , attachments, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Scans QR Codes with encoded JIRA key
- Activity stream and details
- Basic authentication via HTTP/S (self-signed keys are supported)
- Responsive and fast UI, utilizing lazy loading, and asynchronous calls
Note: Jira is a trademark of Atlassian. Mobility for Jira is not affiliated in any way with Atlassian. All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Hate the new Agile Boards view
Bring back the old view where all the tasks for a story on the agile boards were lined up in a common row by story. I used to be able to find a story and then slide left and right to see all of the related tasks for the story in the appropriate status column (to do, in progress, done).
The new Agile Board view broke this view and now if I am looking at tasks in the To Do column for a story and I slide to the In Progress column I see tasks that belong to a totally different story! This makes it much harder to quickly assess the state of a story by sliding left and right to see what status Columns the tasks for that story are located in.
Now I have to slide left and right and up and down and also pay careful attention to the story header. It’s basically useless for me now.
The Agile Board view in this app was one of the reasons that I didn’t use the official JIRA app. In fact, I keep submitting feedback to JIRA to make their Board view match the Agile Board view that you USED to have! I’m very sad now!!
captcha continually failing despite being correct
the login page wont let us past the captcha - and insists are we not matching the text when we are, a hundred times over.
app isnt useful if it wont access the service its made to connect to. :(
Can’t create issues
I can’t create a ticket. I fill out all of the required fields, pick my project, pick my issue type, and when I submit it it fails with “400: missing required field” and prompts me once more to pick the issue type. To add insult to injury, it forgets everything I typed in the rest of the ticket!
- MobilityStream, LLC
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MobilityStream, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- JIRA Agile Support $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.