MoBill Budget is a cross-platform personal finance and budget app. It is an efficient and easiest way of tracking your money.
You can disable ads and activate additional features by buying AdFree™ Subscription. You can buy 3 months or 1 year subscription. If you buy a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription is an auto-renewal subscription and it will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Although it has simple and minimalistic design, it is very flexible with the extensive features. Once you enter your bills and income, MoBill shows your current financial status instantly. The extensive features, such as charts and reports, help you to analyse your finance in detail. Bill Reminder feature generates notifications for the bills to due so you will not miss any due date.
* Sync your data between your devices or share with your family with MoBill Cloud Sync
* Track one off or recurring bills or income
* View up to 3 consecutive month/week in one screen
* Setup your own categories
Some important free version features are:
* Bill reminder
* Multiple account/multiple currency support
* Recurring Bills/Income support
* Add your own categories
* See bills and income in Monthly or Weekly periods
* Password security
* Backup / Restore
* No internet account setup required. All data is kept in your phone
* Internet connection only required for ads
Some of additional AdFree™ Subscription features are:
* No ads
* Cloud Sync. Sync your data between your devices automatically, share with your family
* Cloud Sync Web. Access your data through web site from any device
* Budget. Budget entry and compare against actual
* Period outstanding balance carried over next period automatically
* Decreasing Bill that allows partial payment
* Paid Amount and Payment Reference entry separate than bill amount
* Reports. Can be emailed or saved in CSV format to open in Excel or similar programs
* Transfer between accounts
* Take a photo of your bills, income and receipts
* Month Weekday recurrence. You can add bills/income like repeating every third Wednesday
* Advanced Backup/Restore. You can save with any name and you can choose the backup file to be restored
* Auto Payment that marks bill paid automatically on the due date
* Additional period types
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any question, issue or suggestion.
* Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
TWO WEEK Pay Period!!!
I’ve had about 2 issues that caused me to have to start from scratch, but it’s ok because I only use the Transaction section anyway, but they just added a TWO WEEK Pay Period length!!! I’d given up looking for this feature elsewhere. I have to give them 5 stars for this alone. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
This budget app is hands down the best one out there. It organizes which bills are due each payday for you (which NO other app does!) it has helped me stay on track and organized many times. This app is the best!
I really fund the app user friendly. Only negative for me is that my reminders aren’t displaying. I’ve checked my settings.
- Hakan Erturk
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Hakan Erturk
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year $6.49
- 3 Months $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.