Mobiscope – Mobile Video Surveillance and Cloud DVR
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got an IP cam? Or want to use webcam as surveillance cam? Mobiscope Cloud completes your video surveillance system with intelligent cloud-based DVR and mobile apps for instant on-the-go access to live video stream and stored recordings.
Mobiscope Cloud is compatible with hundreds of popular network cameras out of the box and it DOESN’T REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FOR YOUR COMPUTER – all you need is Mobiscope app on your smartphone or tablet. With Mobiscope Cloud you’ll have professional video surveillance solution up and running in under 5 minutes!
To turn a webcamera into surveillance camera for Mobiscope Cloud simply install Mobiscope Desktop Camera app on your Windows or Mac OS X computer!
Your old, dust-collecting iPhone, iPod touch or iPad can also work as surveillance cam! Get free Surveillance Camera for Mobiscope app!
What’s in iOS app?
- Automatic configuration of hundreds of popular network cameras, including Axis, D-Link, Foscam, Logitech, Panasonic, Sony, Securicam, Tenvis, TP-Link, Trendnet, Zavio, Vivotek
- Support for any webcamera connected to PC or Mac
- Live video viewing
- Motion detection alerts delivered with instant notifications
- Up to 1 month of secure and backed up cloud video storage
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) with graphical events timeline
- Simultaneous access from multiple iOS devices
Mobiscope Cloud is available for any iOS device, as well as for any other smartphone or tablet, and in any web browser. There are dozens of situations where Mobiscope Cloud comes in handy – baby or nanny (or even pet!) monitor, front door camera or (pssst) spy cam.
Want to know more? Visit mobiscopecloud.com or tweet at us: @mobiscope
What's New in Version 1.1
- Video stream sharing;
- Modified, simplified and overall better configuration wizard for adding new cameras;
- Bug fixes.
Enjoy Mobiscope? Please leave a review on App Store and let others know!
It’s a must for those who already own an IP cam. Using it with relatively cheap trendnet camera (got it on ebay for $60) and the fact that in case of an unfortunate event I’ll still be able to see the video recording and it can’t be taken away makes me feel secure
Works fine with my Dlink camera
I’m not sure what issues the others had, but Mobiscope works perfectly fine with my Dlink camera. I only wish the FPS was higher, but most likely it’s just the camera, because it’s a couple years old.
Horrible! Bunch of Thieves!
I downloaded this app just to try, and my phone had a glitch, and purchased the subscription. I tried to find an option to cancel this, and COULD NOT FIND IT. I sent an email to have my subscription terminated and my money returned. My reply was "Welcome to Mobiscope". Oh heck no!!! I'm calling my credit card company in the morning and despite the charge. Do not get the subscription!!! There's NO WAY to back out of it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 30, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobiscope, Inc.
- © Mobiscope Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Room" Plan With 1 Day of Video Archive$9.99
- "Apartment" Plan With 1 Day of Video Archive$34.99
- "Room" Plan With 7 Days of Video Archive$29.99
- "Apartment" Plan With 7 Days of Video Archive$99.99
- "Room" Plan With 1 Day of Video Archive$99.99