Moby Dick: The Game, based on Herman Melville's masterpiece Moby Dick, is an engaging adventure for all. Play as the White Whale, smash ships, explore the seas, and upgrade yourself!
-Over 10 ships, 17 stages, 3 boss fights, and 8 upgrades.
-Game Center integration: compare yourself to players worldwide!
-Realistic physics collisions, particles, and trajectories.
-iPhone 6s/6s+ and iOS 9 support
Major bug fixes. Our apologies to everyone who was affected by bugs from the previous version.
Thanks for playing Moby Dick: The Game!
Ratings and Reviews
The game is horrible, you first have to watch 30 seconds of commercials every time you start the game, and then during game play, the game just stops. I would give the minus 5 stars but you can't.
Please Read My Review
This game is definitely one that I love to play. But I have a pretty big problem with it- two actually.
1. The hunger and air status run out WAY to quickly. The game is practically screaming at us to buy updates. Oh! Another thing!
1 1/2. I cannot figure out how to use the updates! There SO hard! It should be much more user friendly.
2. The controller is practically impossible to use. I really hate that controller.... Now I actually have one more thing.
3. When the directions come up in the beginning, you can't see your whale but the hunger and air status are still going down which gives you a horrible start. Now I have one more thing. (They just keep coming up but I think that this is the last one!)
4. The health status ALSO runs out way to quickly!!!
Please, don't get me wrong, I LOVE this game but there are a lot of things wrong with it. Thanks for your time!
-An App Critic in training! 💋
- Victor Zhou
- 12 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Victor Zhou
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.