Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world. TN5250 is a terminal emulator which provides access to an AS/400.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- F1 - F24 keys
- Page up/down
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer)
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Auto login
- Support for 10 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Device name support
What's New in Version 4.3
- In some cases extra characters was shown after a field
- Better device name validation (no spaces and only 10 characters)
- Bug fixing
This is a usless app - waste of time
I was expeciting more from the lite version. Although the function keys are listed, they are not able to be used. This alone makes the app useless. I am going to research other Mac compatable 5250 apps for a more viable solution. I will not purchase the outrageous $29 full version because I feel deceived by the lite version. Do not waste your time downloading this version.