Mocha VNC Lite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Keyboard banners with extra keys.
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL and the Apple key.
- Mouse dragging , hover and mouse wheel.
- Standard VNC protocol
- Mac OS X sign on
- Encrypted password signon
- 8 and 32 bit color modes
- Local Mouse support
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Landscape mode
- Can handle 6 different Host configurations
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Apple Screen sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 3.10
- horizontal key banners can be configured
- general bug fixing.
I've been using VNC for fifteen years. I know what I'm doing with the settings, and know networking very well. Something is amiss with this app. I get nothing but black screen and none of the controls work. Doesn't connect at all. Like another reviewer, mocha VNC worked in less than 15 seconds. Waste of a dollar.
VNC Works Great on OSX; no-go on Windows.
iPad 2 with IOS 8.1
Same problems even with the update, i.e. Works great on OSX, still no-go on Windows. Despite all that, thanks for making this app.
Did you even test your update?
Bugs and annoyances. Four taps to connect in portrait mode? How about ZERO if only one host configured. Back to I teleport, you folks blew it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 18, 2015
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.