Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, try Mocha VNC Lite
- Standard VNC protocol.
- Mac OS X sign on with user id and password
- Encrypted password signon.
- 8 and 32 bit color modes.
- Local Mouse support.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- NETBIOS and Bonjour name support.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- Banners with extra keys.
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL, Option and Apple key
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Screen Sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 3.9
- macro can have a name
- general bug fixing
works great !
configurable for my needs, worked first time.
able save different configs & works with blue-tooth keyboard,
Specifically use for occasional connect to industrial HMI(PC based) that has no published iOS solution without their expensive server frontend.
This app works locally and via remote access by 3rd party M2M client that can expose port 5900.
What!? No one's rated this fine app?
Very slick VNC viewer, great behavior on my iPad. Thanks very much for a handy tool.
Oh, does include very nice, compact, built in, Help pages to set the few settings that one needs to set on the Mac. Kudos for that alone.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.