Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Before buying, try Mocha VNC Lite
- Standard VNC protocol.
- Mac OS X (Lion) sign on with user id and password
- Encrypted password signon.
- 8 and 32 bit color modes.
- Local Mouse support.
- WOL (Wake on LAN).
- NETBIOS and Bonjour name support.
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Landscape mode.
- Banners with extra keys.
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL, Option and Apple key
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Screen Sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.
What's New in Version 3.8
- added wireless keyboard alt key mapping as an option
- using large fonts in iOS would give a wrong display
- general bug fixing
I purchased and installed Mocha VNC on my Mac. The installation was simple and quick and the App seems to work well. I’m not sure about the speed of the connection at this point, however. I will be testing it some more and provide further feedback when I’ve completed my tests.
A good app
MochaVNC has been fast and dependable for me. Rich feature set. Tested 10.6.8 to 10.8.5.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 09, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.