Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mockop™ is a rapid prototyping tool that quickly lets you design iOS mockups of your apps, and share them with your team, prospects or clients. It's the best way to display a pre-development project.
- Drag & drop iPhone UI elements.
- Manage mockup layers.
- Create multiple mockups and projects.
- Import images from your photo library.
- Double tap to auto-align.
- Share single mockups or complete projects.
It's free, let us know what you think!
What's New in Version 1.3
The new version of Mockop™ lets you:
- Edit UI elements and personalize your design.
- Export to Box.com
- Save your design locally on your device.
- Enjoy the Retina-supported version.
Not bad but
Seems mainly like a package of out of date iPhone buttons and iPhone ui elements, which is fine if you just want to recreate the iPhone. could use a number of additions to fill out the toolkit for layout as well:
-Background color picker, in fact color picker for everything
-generic image placeholders, ie a box with an X
-basic shapes for layout and non-iPhone style buttons
-I'd rather see a crop mask as an image icon than the ability to rotate images, which doesn't snap either
-updated nav icons, missing graphic for nav list
-pull out menu options
-option to rotate elements
-linkage to Dropbox or similar
Great Tool For App Mockup
Great app to brainstorm app development. Would be nice if it had a few features. 1. Ability to copy a screen with all contents to use again. 2. Full screen mode for presentations.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 09, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Manuvo de Mexico S.A de C.V
- ©2013 Manuvo de México SA de CV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mockop Icon Set 1$0.99
- Mockop Map Kit$0.99