MockOut is the only app where you create a mock draft and enter it into mock draft contests. Play against the tens of thousands of fans already entered into public contests, or create a private mock draft pool for just your friends. Multiple rounds. NFL and NBA.
Predict trades. Create and save as many mock drafts as you want. Follow along and track your score on draft day to see who to root for with every pick.
MockOut also features free agency and trade prediction games for NFL and NBA. Every day, all year. MockOut is where the offseason is always on.
Fill out your Mock 10 card, predicting which NFL or NBA teams the players will be playing for on the first day of the upcoming season. Every week there is a new card with 10 new players, so make your picks count! The leaderboard is updated every day, and the game runs all year long.
- server and database upgrades
- draft day upgrades
Ratings and Reviews
What you should add imo
What you should build on from what you already have:
1. Ability to trade multiple assets at once
2. Multi team trades
3. Trade players on the current roster
4. View roster of teams by clicking on them after the draft is over
5. Bio’s of the players when you click on them containing achievements, possible team fits and how they grade out in the combine, etc.
6. “Make an edit” feature for Bio’s where you can fix an incorrect stat, be approved and fix in the near future
7. Be able to add prospects in private contests and/or send them in to be approved and added to pool
What you could add on that isn’t currently in the app (or make a separate app containing this):
1. Have a “off-season mode” where you can sign Free Agents, trade players and manage cap of one team or the entire league
2. Off-season simulation on what team signs who depending on previous tendencies, strengths/weaknesses and wants
3. Percentage of how likely a trade, mock draft, FA signing would happen and if it would be a good/bad trade for either team and why
4. Regular season simulation based on what teams did to improve in the Off-season
My thoughts on the app:
I really like the potential of the app. Easy to use and fun. Little to no hassle making trades, drafting. Good interface, easy to control. Could become huge and the best app out there for mock drafts/simulation mode
Love it, could be improved
I don’t like to be a critic especially since this is far and away the best app of this sort on the market and it does its job excellently. However, this app can be improved by a few small tweaks and fixes that think can make this perfect.
1) prospect rankings are still off from the generally agreed upon rankings. Guys like Conor Williams, Courtland Sutton, DeShon Elliot, Anthony Miller, Kerryon Johnson and Christian Kirk are too high. Guys like Baker Mayfield, Josh Allen, Derwin James and Sony Michel (maybe) are too low. Other than that most guys are spot on and I know it’s hard to keep updating the rankings but these are good enough for me to work with.
2) you could maybe include a little more than just the name of the school next to a prospect. Something like (Saquon Barkley, Penn State, Height, Weight, #1 RB). Nothing too complicated, but a simple little upgrade would be nice.
3) Maybe instead of just showing the top 4 picks of completed mock drafts, the top ten could be listed. I don’t really care that much as it is only one click away to see the full draft but I would appreciate it if you did the top ten instead.
Otherwise Great App. Keep up the good work
Great App- Needs some Changes
1) What are these rankings? I would live to know how you ordered these because they are not very good.
2) Add Team Needs- I know on a lot of other mock draft sites, team needs are provided to aid in making selections.
3) Big Boards- Allow the user to either design a custom big board or let them decide between a variety of big boards made by other draft databases.
I think these 3 changes could bring this app to the top. I would also recommend adding a web version, but that’s not a major concern.
- MockOut, Inc.
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 MockOut, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.