Chat now with millions of people nearby or around the world, make new friends, be social, flirt, play games and more, all free.
• Chat - hundreds of chat rooms and forums, private and group chats, including video calls and voice messages.
• Meet people nearby or around the world and make new friends. Search by age, gender, location, sexual preference including gays and lesbians and more.
• Customize messages with stickers, emoticons, themes, colors and fonts.
• Meet new people playing free multiplayer and social games, including MatchMe and Street Wars.
** As Seen on MTV's Catfish! **
** USA Today - "MocoSpace has emerged as a favorite in the U.S." **
** Google Top 10 trending social media site **
MocoSpace is the largest social network of African Americans and Hispanics / Latinos in the world!
This version includes fixes for several minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s cool just the interface is trash. It’s crazy because this site been around for years I’ve been on and off this for about 10 years literally since 2008 and the app and website keep getting worse and worse. The old style functioned waaaaaay better than this current version. You better buy away from those adds cause they literally will pop up ANYWHERE, literally you’ll be in the middle of a conversation and there’s a ad. It’s literally the worst and most annoying thing ever. Cool app to just have convos and meet people I’ve had great relationships from it good vibes. I just wish they didn’t try to do too much to keep up and stayed themselves as far as how the old way was. Trying to keep up with the modern world of things is what I believe is creating a issue when manuvering between the app because the bugs were non existent before, now it’s so many twitches and bugs in here it makes no sense. My app literally told me I had 9000+ notifications once. Old version was extremely perfect.
Don’t waste your time or money
First of all the community is hostile as hell, bunch of old people being rude. Moco is also scamming it’s own loyal customers for example there is an in app purchase of Gold. If you have V.I.P you can get slightly more gold, but if you purchase it in app you get less gold than buying it from the desktop website, which is stupid. The app needs a redesign. I upgraded from iPhone 5s to iPhone X and it’s just awful cuts off from the top and bottom. The website is filled with fake alternative accounts and not recommended for dating, there is so much pops up to rate the app and there’s even a reward for the best review gets said amount of moco gold which I doubt has happen and only reason why this app has good reviews, in games it requires you to verify if you’re human so many times it’s annoying and gets in the way of your game experience. I’ve been a member since 2010, but I might leave this awful place and I just joined for gaming. I’ve seen this website fall throughout the years. I guess Jamie and Justin just got money hungry.
Draw your own conclusions. These are simply the facts from my experience.
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 JNJ Mobile, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Gold $4.99
- 1100 Gold $9.99
- 500 Moco Gold - Special for 1st Time Purchasers Only $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.